77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Cornerstone 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone 2008 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by God-rules
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm even trying to keep it at the top of the heap.

Michaeldungheap

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
01-22-2008 11:08 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by drowning

doesn't this belong on topic?

just wondering?

Tongue

still waiting.......

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
01-22-2008 14:16 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

A mentsh tracht und Gott lacht
01-22-2008 14:19 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

translation, please? Confused

facebook
01-22-2008 14:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

just wondering?

Tongue

still waiting.......

Me too.

01-22-2008 14:50 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

quote:

A man plans and God giggles. This has been my unforunate experience of Cstone a few times.
01-22-2008 14:51 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:
quote:

just wondering?

Tongue

still waiting.......

Me too.

a little consistency, please...

facebook
01-22-2008 14:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Joey T.
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
quote:

A man plans and God giggles. This has been my unforunate experience of Cstone a few times.

true........ but i am still waiting for the topic czars to place this thread in it's rightful category... Roll Eyes Evil

facebook
01-22-2008 14:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Rocks in your Head

When are they gonna do a C-Stone South for the rest of us?

01-22-2008 14:54 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Don't they have one in Florida?
01-22-2008 14:56 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hillbillies and creamed corn? wouldn't be good! Shocked

facebook
01-22-2008 14:56 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Rocks in your Head

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Thanks for that image!

01-22-2008 15:01 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Joey T.
Mezzo

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

Thanks for that image!

no problem...... Tongue

facebook
01-22-2008 15:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Happy Roy

quote:
quote:

Thanks for that image!

I don't think he meant wrestling Shocked

Michaelbutyouneverknow

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
01-23-2008 06:17 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Happy Roy

quote:
When are they gonna do a C-Stone South for the rest of us?

Cornerstone IS south of I80

Michaelwaysouth

01-23-2008 06:17 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
drowning drowning is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Favorite 77s album: Direct

yeah c-stone is in the middle of lots and lots of corn fields...

01-23-2008 06:39 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gur
quote:

true........ but i am still waiting for the topic czars to place this thread in it's rightful category... Roll Eyes Evil

still waiting...
for some consistency....... Roll Eyes

facebook
01-23-2008 22:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Joey T.
Mezzo

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gur
quote:

still waiting...
for some consistency....... Roll Eyes

thank you.. i can now go to bed in peace.... Big Grin

facebook
01-23-2008 22:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will be there! Cool
01-24-2008 16:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

I sure hope you mean Cornerstone.. Shocked
01-24-2008 16:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Cornerstone 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH