77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Cornerstone 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone 2008 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Cornerstone 2008 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know you want to be there.......

77s on the mainstage

We'll be there for sure

Who else?

Michaelasalways

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
01-22-2008 05:41 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

RE: Cornerstone 2008 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would love to be there, but it ain't gonna happen. There better be some good boots from this show.

~Saint Augustine~
01-22-2008 05:44 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
drowning drowning is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Favorite 77s album: Direct

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd like to be there but a mandatory family obligation is going to mean no c-stone (at least at this point.)

01-22-2008 05:50 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
gator77da gator77da is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-252.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks 'n' Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will be there . . . boogying, dancing around like a fool and having an all out good time . . . ah, it can't come soon enough.

01-22-2008 06:05 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

I won't be there. (Is that OK to post in this thread?)

01-22-2008 06:23 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

I never give up until the handwriting is on the wall. I didn't think 7&7is Springfield '04 was possible, but I was there.

01-22-2008 06:26 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Happy Roy

Thread Starter Thread Started by God-rules

Any and all that come are invited to stop by and have a cool beverage or a hot cup of coffee in the morning.

We will be in an RV site (A12) - the area near the merch tents.

Michaelalreadylookingforwardtoit

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
01-22-2008 06:29 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Mezzo

shouldn't this thread be up in the on-topic discussion?!

I mean let's play by the strict rules of putting things where they belong people!!!

Tongue

01-22-2008 08:08 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

How much is a flight from Tel Aviv? Are those elephant ears kosher?
I want to be there.
01-22-2008 08:11 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Mezzo

I want to be there...

those elephant ears are probably cooked in animal fat... not cool or kosher...

I most likely won't be able to attend, but I said that...

why is this thread still here?

Tongue

01-22-2008 08:13 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

But, do you think you will go?
01-22-2008 08:15 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Mezzo

hmmmm.... there is probably less than a 10% chance from where I sit now...

will have to re-ASSess in March/April and make a decision by first week of may...

so we'll see...

Tongue

01-22-2008 08:20 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

This thread is still here? Someone is slacking off on their pettiness duties! Red Face

01-22-2008 08:21 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Mezzo

yeah it is definitely in the WRONG PLACE...

needs to be merged...

no double THREADS ALLOWED at 77's dot com!

01-22-2008 08:25 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
Happy Roy

Maybe Mike will wear his green 77s shirt again.

Oh BTW last year at C-Stone, the 77s listserve got the doc a pretty cool shirt from the group..................................

Michaeljustsayin

01-22-2008 08:44 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Mezzo

what kind of shirt?

has he worn it?

just wonderin'

doesn't this belong on topic?

just wondering?

Tongue

01-22-2008 08:45 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
Happy Roy

Kind of a bowling style shirt, looked good, had Doctor Love stiched over the pocket.

He wore it for the Dogs show.

I was ashamed of the 77sMB and that we were outdone by a buch of listservers Frown

Michaelso?

01-22-2008 08:49 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Mezzo

yeah, I saw that shirt now that you mention it...

sounds cool.

us MBer's are always outshined...

hmm....

sad lot we are.

01-22-2008 08:50 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
gator77da gator77da is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-252.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks 'n' Stones

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
Kind of a bowling style shirt, looked good, had Doctor Love stiched over the pocket.

He wore it for the Dogs show.

I was ashamed of the 77sMB and that we were outdone by a buch of listservers Frown

Michaelso?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

01-22-2008 09:54 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
This thread is still here? Someone is slacking off on their pettiness duties! Red Face

Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
01-22-2008 10:13 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Cornerstone 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH