77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s on cornerstone mainstage? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s on cornerstone mainstage? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
latencybaks latencybaks is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good question

let's have 2 drummers
12-27-2007 17:50 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've never been to C'Stone........I may have to try to make some arrangements for this..............

12-27-2007 22:01 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
The site says that it will be one of the few times that they've stopped everything going on elsewhere to focus attention on one event.

Sweet! Pleased
12-27-2007 22:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
This pretty much cements my going to C-Stone. It would be nice to see DA up there, too.

It will be sad to see all the kids leave when all these "dinosaur" bands take the stage, but hopefully some of 'em will stick around!

Rachel and I are planning to go! Cool

and bax?
maybe this is the year i'll finally go! Shocked Pleased

maybe? Happy

maybe no......... Crying Confused Baby

You need to go! Smile )
12-27-2007 22:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

I was figuring that last year would be my....last year, for Cornerstone.

This may change all that. Sweet jebus.
12-28-2007 06:51 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
drowning drowning is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Favorite 77s album: Direct

this news has screwed up my brain and most likely my summer plans...

12-28-2007 07:04 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

77's, Lost Dogs, Charlie Peacock for the 25th and then Michael Gungor Band! What? Why would they do that? Ugh! Well I guess you don't have to STAY for the whole thing Smile If we can get The Violet Burning there and The Choir then it is a real possibility I will be going! The Choir have to be there for the 25th!
12-28-2007 08:38 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
This pretty much cements my going to C-Stone. It would be nice to see DA up there, too.

It will be sad to see all the kids leave when all these "dinosaur" bands take the stage, but hopefully some of 'em will stick around!

Rachel and I are planning to go! Cool

and bax?
maybe this is the year i'll finally go! Shocked Pleased

maybe? Happy

maybe no......... Crying Confused Baby

You need to go! Smile )

get Da or the swirling, stinking eddies to play and i'm there for sure! Happy
maybe even if not........... Cool

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
12-28-2007 09:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Mezzo

Michael Gungor isn't enought? YOu are a greedy American, Mr. T.
12-28-2007 09:20 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i need to go to google right now to even know who he is? Confused

facebook
12-28-2007 09:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl

the violet burning is almost always there. michael has to lead late night worship, you know.

now if the choir plays, i will start making plans.

i may anyway, when it comes to that.

12-28-2007 10:20 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Joey T.
Mezzo

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

$373 is lowest price i can find for flight from spokane to chicago that weekend........
back to maybe no...... Crying

http://www.orbitz.com/App/ViewFlightSear...ge=interstitial

facebook
12-28-2007 11:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl

if i'm there, i will drive.

12-28-2007 11:36 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Joey T.
Mezzo

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it would be a 2 day there and 2 day back drive for me...

facebook
12-28-2007 11:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
dennis
Happy Roy

It's an 8 hour drive for me.
12-28-2007 11:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
the violet burning is almost always there. michael has to lead late night worship, you know.

now if the choir plays, i will start making plans.

i may anyway, when it comes to that.

I often think of Michael's late night worship sessions near the lake. Those are really special. I have always disliked the word "annointed" because of the way my father used it, but it certainly fits with Michael.
12-28-2007 13:22 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

A mere two hour drive for me.
So, I could even just go for one day.

Probably, though, I'll be there the whole time!

12-29-2007 10:15 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

About 8 for me also from good old Michigan! It is a maybe for me...I have a wife and 2 kids (and work in a button factory Big Grin ) so I don't know...I know my wife wouldn't let me go see all the awesome bands without her that is for sure!
12-30-2007 11:22 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

I may even attend this year.

Michaelcan'twait

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
01-03-2008 06:10 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:
It's an 8 hour drive for me.

It's an 7 hour drive for me. Tongue
01-03-2008 13:45 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s on cornerstone mainstage?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH