77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Roe/pritzl » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe/pritzl
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Roe/pritzl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I tried to post this in the new music section but I couldn't for some reason so here it goes.

Is there any word on the Roe/Pritzl CD? I know they said at one time they were waiting for Derri to work on it. Are they still? If he is that busy I hope they didn't send the new 77s CD to him also Smile

Just wondering the status because I loved the way they reworked each of their songs
12-12-2007 07:33 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Roe/pritzl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The album has been complete since last February but Pritzl is gonna mix it 'cuz Derri is too busy with other projects. He will probably be wading into it very soon so stay tuned.

I liked all the re-arrangements too. That's why we did four tours and then recorded it all at Derri's studio. We really wanted to have the show available for the fans who enjoyed it live or didn't ever get to see it, but we wanted to record it under ideal conditions so we went to Derri's during our last tour.

It is possible that we will tour again after the album comes out so get ready to book us!
12-12-2007 11:07 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
drowning drowning is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Favorite 77s album: Direct

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

missed your trip through my neck of the woods.... I regret that.

looking forward to the studio release of VS

the big bout between the mikes

12-12-2007 11:09 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
latencybaks latencybaks is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looking forward to another tour
12-12-2007 13:42 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by nick

OK! As long as you don't mind playing in our living room again! Smile
12-12-2007 14:57 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Roe/pritzl

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH