77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Website Email » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Website Email
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Website Email Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We seem to have something weird going on with our website email. We've always had a person here and there that had a hard time getting a hold of us, but it seems like in the last six months or so.. its just gotten to be horrible. Some aren't getting our emails when we email them, and we're clearly not getting a lot of other peoples emails.

If anyone has a difficult time contacting us through the regular addresses, try one of these.. at least until we can figure out whats going on with the regular addresses.

(remove the dashes after the "g".. )

danielamosorders@g-mail.com
or
77sorders@g-mail.com
10-20-2007 10:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a note on recent emails. After our computer died not long ago, we've had to get caught up on a lot of things. All orders are up to date and shipped including any that were held up from the dead machine.

However, we are still digging out of the email hole. If you've written recently (as in the last couple of weeks or so) and have not heard anything from us - please give us at least a few more days before you try writing again. We're trying to get through it as fast as we can, but we do receive a lot of email and it can take 15-20 minutes to answer a single email in some cases.

Thanks for understanding.
02-25-2008 19:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

check your email Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just sent a note to your audiori email about all this. Hope you are getting all my emails Wink
02-25-2008 22:08 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think so... yopurs and Terry's seem to come through fine.

I replied to the one that was just sent by the way... and I replied to one yesterday or the day before. If you didn't get them, let me know.

It actually seems like thje issue with the 77s.com and DanielAmos.com addresses is improving. I haven't noticed any problems in the last couple of weeks.
02-25-2008 22:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Website Email

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH