77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Song title » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Song title
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rhett
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-16-2007

Song title Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm trying to remember the name of a song from the eighties. I'm pretty sure it was the last song on the cassette of either Ping Pong over the Abyss or a prior release.

It started out with a synth rythm and had a anthem like melody. Sounded like it coulda been one of the ones written by Steve Scott. I was really into him a the time too.... trying to get my christian verison of Duran Duran. LOL.

Ring any bells for anyone?
I iaw the 77's at Knots berry farm somewhere like around 85.
along wtih Rez Band and a few others.
10-18-2007 10:50 rhett is offline Send an Email to rhett Homepage of rhett Search for Posts by rhett Add rhett to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-373.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island Album

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A Different Kind of Light which was written by Steve Scott. It's on PPOTA.

10-18-2007 18:05 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Song title

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH