77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Question about bootleg » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question about bootleg
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Question about bootleg RickyJay 09-30-2007 18:58
 RE: Question about bootleg 77 bc 10-02-2007 13:26
 RE: Question about bootleg larryl 10-01-2007 17:58
 RE: Question about bootleg Big Jim 10-02-2007 12:54

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
RickyJay
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-30-2007

Question about bootleg Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was playing around online and found mention of a 77's bootleg called "Live at Christ's Church" (1999). I can't find any info about that bootleg or that show online. Does anyone know anything about it? Is there a website or database listing 77's bootlegs?
09-30-2007 18:58 RickyJay is offline Send an Email to RickyJay Search for Posts by RickyJay Add RickyJay to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Question about bootleg Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by RickyJay
I was playing around online and found mention of a 77's bootleg called "Live at Christ's Church" (1999). I can't find any info about that bootleg or that show online. Does anyone know anything about it? Is there a website or database listing 77's bootlegs?

I have it, somewhere. I do know that I have it on my computer, as MP3's.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-02-2007 13:26 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

pretty much the definitive list of 77s/roe boots, i think

http://www.geocities.com/klaymen77/77s.html

i would say the show you mention is

11.03.1999, Christ's Church, St.Louis MO (97:20) [SB]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 10-01-2007 17:58.

10-01-2007 17:58 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
pretty much the definitive list of 77s/roe boots, i think

http://www.geocities.com/klaymen77/77s.html

Yeah I would say that's pretty definitive since it has the obscure Belle Mead, NJ Roe show from 1/24/98 that I promoted. I'm glad the video was captured for posterity, since I didn't capture it!
10-02-2007 12:54 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Question about bootleg

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH