77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Voting For C-stone 2005 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Voting For C-stone 2005
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:
Originally posted by j77
How did the tuxedo clad mega star do?

Roll Eyes

09-01-2004 09:24 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
j77
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a legitimate question. Just answer and I'll let it go. Big Grin
09-01-2004 09:26
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

RE: Others of note.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:
Originally posted by carl

Jason Harrod - 48 votes (since we were just talking about him -- saw him & miranda together at a house concert, in fact. The public made the right choice. Big Grin )

I'm liking this album "Dreams Of The Color Blind" I gotta find more of his stuff Cool

Actually, I've liked most of what I've heard by him; I actually went to the aforementioned show because of "Siren Song," which consistently is the best cut on every "more earnest-than-thou CCM" compilation I've come across. Miranda I'd never heard before. Post-show analysis: He was a poop. A fairly talented poop, but a poop.

Miranda, on the other hand, was faithin' GREAT.... very open, honest, self-effacing, and almost too gabby except she's so danged disarmingly candid you can't help but smile anyway.... I still can't decide whether I should adopt her or marry her.... oh yeah, and her music was good too....Big Grin .... track down 7 Deadly Sins; you'll thank me in the morning....

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 09-01-2004 10:23.

09-01-2004 09:39 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

RE: Others of note.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl

Miranda, on the other hand, was faithin' GREAT.... very open, honest, self-effacing, and almost too gabby except she's so danged disarmingly candid you can't help but smile anyway.... I still can't decide whether I should adopt her or marry her.... oh yeah, and her music was good too....Big Grin .... track down 7 Deadly Sins; you'll thank me in the morning....

we are talking Miranda Stone, right? If so... you aren't kinding - she is outrageously talented and wonderfully transparent...

but, Carl - I think you should plan on adoption... seeing as she is recently married.

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

09-02-2004 10:26 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dang. And I just became a Mormon the other day too.... Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
09-02-2004 10:31 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Voting For C-stone 2005

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH