77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Jeff Elbel's Assistant Guitar Tech » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jeff Elbel's Assistant Guitar Tech
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! Jeff Elbel's Assistant Guitar Tech Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

07-02-2007 08:47 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i may be wrong.... but i think that's jeffrey k's guitar jeff is playing.

07-02-2007 16:18 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
i may be wrong.... but i think that's jeffrey k's guitar jeff is playing.

Both guitars are mine...

jeffrey k.

07-05-2007 00:37 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
marathon marathon is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-02-2006
Favorite 77s album: Island album

What a great photo.

My Telecaster is in the shop. Jeffrey K. has some great guitars. He lent me his trusty Mexican Tele and his Frankentele for Cornerstone. I think both enjoyed being tuned by Dr. Love.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by marathon: 07-05-2007 10:50.

07-05-2007 02:05 marathon is offline Send an Email to marathon Homepage of marathon Search for Posts by marathon Add marathon to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of marathon: sunnyroses View the MSN Profile for marathon
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by marathon
What a great photo.

My Telecaster is in the shop. Jeffrey K. has some great guitars. He lent me his trusty Mexican Tele and his Frankentele for Cornerstone. I think both enjoyed being tuned by Dr. Love.

I imagine they did....(and they sounded real good being played by Jeff.)

While tuning the white Tele, Mike told me I needed to "unburden" myself of my guitar collection and give them over to him. Big Grin

jeffrey k.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by jeffrey k.: 07-05-2007 11:02.

07-05-2007 02:22 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

so this is what it takes to get mr elbel to come post here?

07-05-2007 04:24 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
marathon marathon is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-02-2006
Favorite 77s album: Island album

quote:
so this is what it takes to get mr elbel to come post here?

well hey, i am pretty active on the mailing list.

Jeffrey told me someone had put a framable photograph of
me here on the message board. since i consider myself to
be highly un-photogenic, i figured i'd better come have a look.
07-05-2007 10:42 marathon is offline Send an Email to marathon Homepage of marathon Search for Posts by marathon Add marathon to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of marathon: sunnyroses View the MSN Profile for marathon
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

yes, i already have it framed, in my living room. Big Grin

and i see you on the listserv, i just don't participate much.

we did communicate in the old days, it seems, of the RMC.

07-05-2007 12:10 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Audiori J
unregistered

Everytime I hear the name Ping, I think of ....Ping, Ping Ping... Ricochet Rabbit. Is that wrong?
07-05-2007 21:28
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

I now, whenever I hear the name Ping, think of Michael from the Office doing his Ping impression during their Dundies awards! Oh, I LOVE that show! Of course I love Ping also! Pleased
07-06-2007 06:39 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

The Office is one of the best shows on TV.

07-06-2007 06:48 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Everytime I hear the name Ping, I think of ....Ping, Ping Ping... Ricochet Rabbit. Is that wrong?

Ricochet Rabbit! Now, that's a flash from the past. Big Grin

Linda
07-08-2007 23:19 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by LuR KiNG

quote:
Originally posted by marathon
I think both enjoyed being tuned by Dr. Love.

hey Shocked this is NoT the mailing list. - try to KeeP it CLeaN HeRe Tongue

p.s. welcome to the 77sMB Cool

Just to GiVe credit where it is Due.

this photo is from Here : jholland444's photos
http://flickr.com/photos/jholland444

SoMe really Great photos Cool from really CooL events... Cornerstone Festival 2007

p.s. if you go to the +all sizes
you can get the Original (2048 x 1361) oNe.

on that pic you can see jeffery k's finger prints on the pic quard & his love for the blues scale on the fret board Tongue

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by LuR KiNG: 07-09-2007 14:51.

07-09-2007 08:58 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

just a reminder for nails' of who jeff elbel is. Big Grin

12-01-2008 02:56 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
just a reminder for nails' of who jeff elbel is. Big Grin

LMAO

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
12-02-2008 16:19 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

It took a minute for me to realize that this is not a new thread.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 12-02-2008 16:48.

12-02-2008 16:48 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Jeff Elbel's Assistant Guitar Tech

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH