77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Michael Roe - The Boat Ashore » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Michael Roe - The Boat Ashore
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Michael Roe - The Boat Ashore Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you don't own this CD from Mike then you are missing out bigtime. I have been spinning it again the last few days and it is one of his best works of art ever. If you don't have it, GET IT, FIND IT, do whatever it takes!

07-01-2007 17:03 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i can agree with that!

07-01-2007 17:50 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Me too. Good stuff! Cool
06-25-2008 15:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2006
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Likewise. Thanks a Million is about as good as it gets.

And when I'd make mix cd's I'd throw in my own hidden track a'la the 7's, using a bunch of 5 second spacer tracks from The Boat Ashore. Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chesterdox: 07-16-2008 12:04.

07-16-2008 11:24 Chesterdox is offline Send an Email to Chesterdox Homepage of Chesterdox Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Chesterdox: none YIM Account Name of Chesterdox: none View the MSN Profile for Chesterdox
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Michael Roe - The Boat Ashore

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH