77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Cornerstone 2007 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone 2007
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Cornerstone 2007 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roe Solo and Roe vs. Pritlz

audiori has attached these images:
roe1.jpg
roepritzl1.jpg
roepritzl2.jpg

07-01-2007 14:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Dogs...

audiori has attached these images:
dogs1.jpg
dogs2.jpg
merch1.jpg

07-01-2007 14:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do we need to take a collection to buy uncle terry a new shirt?

almost ever pic i have of him in the last 3 or 4 tours, he has been wearing that shirt. Big Grin

07-01-2007 15:47 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Audiori J
unregistered

Thats his cowboy shirt. Big Grin

The shirt Mike has on is his new Rock N Roll Hall of Fame shirt. Cool
07-02-2007 07:30
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Whats with the Lobster painting or whatever it is? It looks cool.

Nailtatt has attached this image:
dogs1.jpg

07-02-2007 08:30 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

RE: Cornerstone 2007 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

pictures are FiNe but . . .
07-02-2007 08:41 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Mike's set was excellent. This was my first time at C-Stone, and I was surprised to see so many people taping. Pretty cool. Here's the set list.

Introduction/Presentation of R&R Hall of Fame shirt
What Holds On
Say Your Prayers
Nobody's Fault But Mine
Blue Sky
The Treasure in You
The Boat Ashore
The Itch is Back
MT
Nowhere Else
Lutheran Hymn

I'll post Roe Vs. Pritzl and LD set lists later for those who are interested. This may have been the first time I've seen Mike play slide guitar (on "Nobody's Fault..."), which was very close to the original (Blind Willie Johnson) version of the song. I can't speak for any other shows except all of Mike's (and the Psalters), but God was all over what I saw. I was encouraged by the committment to ministry by so many of the artists. Mike's set was worshipful and entertaining at the same time, which is a rare balance, but something I've come to expect from the good Doctor.

And, also, this is my 77th post. I'd like to thank myself for making this possible.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 07-02-2007 15:40.

07-02-2007 15:39 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt

Mike Knott painted the backdrops on the stage, there are like three or four diferent little canvases on hangers, I think that is the smallest one.
07-02-2007 16:41
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
I was surprised to see so many people taping. Pretty cool.

Hopefully one of those tapers will offer the show on sevens boot list!
07-02-2007 17:22 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

And the Lost Dogs set list:

SET LIST:
Imagine That
Bullet Train

ENCORE:
If You Want To
Devil's Elbow
It All Depends (NEW SWIRLING EDDIES SONG)
Rocky Mountain Mines
Giants In The Land (NEW SWIRLING EDDIES SONG)
The Gates of Eden
Get Me Ready
The Midget, The Speck and the Molecule (NEW SWIRLING EDDIES SONG)
No Ship Coming In
Bad Indigestion (KAREOKE)
Moses In The Desert (KAREOKE)
If You Loved Here
Burn It Up
Broken Like Brooklyn
No Room For Us
That's Where Jesus Is
Eleanor, It's Raining Now

I don't know if anyone wants to know these, but I do when there are tours and shows that I miss, so I figured I'd post it. It was a great show (except the kareoke part, mostly because I didn't have the guts to go up and sing!), and their performance was spot on.

07-02-2007 20:21 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Mykel from the Monkeyboard has some nice pics. Some show the Knott artwork very well.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48366465@N00/

and, of course, Dr. Love & the boys..............and the great John Davis Cool

07-03-2007 09:12 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt

Mike Knott painted the backdrops on the stage, there are like three or four diferent little canvases on hangers, I think that is the smallest one.

Very cool.

07-03-2007 09:52 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Mike Roe Cornerstone 2007 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vapspwi/sets/72157600691468921/
07-09-2007 15:08 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Cornerstone 2007

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH