77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Blue Sky » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Blue Sky
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Blue Sky Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've never really paid close enough attention to how much this thing rocks, until recently. It's turning into my favorite song from the EP. Whereas, "The Years Go Down" previously held that title.

I need to put Direct on again...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 04-30-2007 21:21.

04-30-2007 21:17 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Scoller Scoller is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-217.jpg

Registration Date: 04-27-2007
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I fell in love with Blue Sky hearing it in concert. It's been a favorite ever since.
04-30-2007 22:51 Scoller is offline Send an Email to Scoller Search for Posts by Scoller Add Scoller to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Blue Sky is one of the best songs ever! Big Grin

JR88 has attached this image:
comic_book_guy.jpg

05-01-2007 08:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

It's an awesome song that sneaks up on you. Notice my avatar message??? It reminds me of Sneakers, too.
05-01-2007 08:21 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Blue Sky

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH