77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » It's For You » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's For You
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

It's For You Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The good doctor found one last little batch of brand new, still sealed "It's For You" CDs... if you missed it the first time, don't wait.. these will be gone quick!

Available for a limited time at the 77s Webstore!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1999 Produced by Michael Roe (Fools Of The World)
SmokeScreen • MT • It's For You • Nobody's Fault But Mine • Cold Cold Night • King of the Road • Men Are So Busy • Beyond the Sunset • Limelight • Mezzo • The Jig Is Up • For Crying Out Loud • U U U U • Snake • I Walk the Line • This Is The Way Love Is • Perfect Blues • Nuts For You • John Lee's Blues • Self Made Trap • Sneakers • Go With God But Go • Love Like Gold • I Need God • Eve Of Destruction • The Lust, The Flesh, The Eyes & The Pride Of Life • Do It For Love • Ache Beautiful • Smokescreen (Slight Return) • Goodnight Irene
04-19-2007 06:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Snagged it! Cool

04-19-2007 14:39 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » It's For You

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH