77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s iPod...would you buy one?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s iPod...would you buy one?? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:

I've been kicking around the idea of doing one-of-a-kind ipods with Lo-Fidelity releases that would be give-aways....found a company that will do high end logo etchings on the backs of ipods, so it could be cool.

jeffrey k.

Did you have a question or comment Larry...or were you just re-posting my comment? (just curious...)

jeffrey k.

I believe that was a "woo hoo" type post.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-16-2007 14:56 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:

I've been kicking around the idea of doing one-of-a-kind ipods with Lo-Fidelity releases that would be give-aways....found a company that will do high end logo etchings on the backs of ipods, so it could be cool.

jeffrey k.

Did you have a question or comment Larry...or were you just re-posting my comment? (just curious...)

jeffrey k.

it was in response to another post, which has since been edited.

i would love to have one of these. i've been wanting an ipod, and this would motivate me to buy one.

02-16-2007 15:25 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG

for those who have asked: I stole the pics from U2,
then I just used ms paint program to add the 77s photo's

http://clanky.mp3prehravace.info/ipod-u2

use this link to get to orig. U2 jpg's & design you own.

DaLe
02-17-2007 09:14 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s iPod...would you buy one??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH