77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's live CD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's live CD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

77's live CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I asked a live disc question on the LD board, so I figured I'd post one over here.

The 77's had three songs on the C2K live disc. So, I was wondering why there was no complete release for 7's show. All of the other bands had live 2000 Cornerstone releases, so I was just curious.

Also, any chance we'll see a full live disc with the 77's trio line-up?

From Cornerstone 2006 or somewhere else?

01-02-2007 09:43 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good question. I really enjoy those 3 cuts myself - great stuff!

01-02-2007 10:14 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was told by Mike some time ago that it was because he didn't feel the performances that went unreleased from the set were all that great...

jeffrey k.

01-02-2007 10:22 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Thread Starter Thread Started by MarkyMark77

quote:
he didn't feel the performances that went unreleased from the set were all that great...

He sure is picky Pleased

But, that's probably why every 7's disc is brilliant!

01-05-2007 07:22 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's live CD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH