77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 7&7is box set - whoa this ends in a few » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 7&7is box set - whoa this ends in a few
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

7&7is box set - whoa this ends in a few Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://cgi.ebay.com/77s-77s-Tape-CD-45-B...1QQcmdZViewItem

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

11-28-2006 21:15 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As much as I would like to have the full deal, I've already got the full CD and the mini-CD (and the button). They sent out the mini-CD to radio stations to play "Treasure in You" and "Miserable" (which I did). I don't have that nifty mini-CD adapter though...

11-29-2006 05:31 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 7&7is box set - whoa this ends in a few

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH