77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » LOST DOGS Andy's Angels Xmas Reunion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LOST DOGS Andy's Angels Xmas Reunion
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 09-01-2004

LOST DOGS Andy's Angels Xmas Reunion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Lost Dogs will perform an AAR Christmas Reunion in Quincy WA on Friday, December 8th beginning at 7:30 PM.

The location is Quincy Free Methodist Church
301 I Street SW Quincy WA 98848

This concert is a Christmas gift and is absolutely free to the public.

Come celebrate with us!

WOOT! Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by theo: 11-27-2006 07:43.

11-25-2006 10:16 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will this be recorded?

11-25-2006 14:27 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Thread Starter Thread Started by theo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Marti Marti Marti! How are you, dear!?

This will NOT be audio recorded for release. It will, however, be captured on multiple cameras. I have been compiling footage of all Andy's Angels events through the years and trying to slip in some interviews when possible too. It is my hope that at some fortuitous time a DVD of AAR Christmas Party moments can be released.

Bless you!

11-25-2006 15:00 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by theo
Marti Marti Marti! How are you, dear!?

This will NOT be audio recorded for release. It will, however, be captured on multiple cameras. I have been compiling footage of all Andy's Angels events through the years and trying to slip in some interviews when possible too. It is my hope that at some fortuitous time a DVD of AAR Christmas Party moments can be released.

Bless you!

Wink In the meantime, sing loud for me, my friend! Big Grin

11-26-2006 13:59 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Thread Starter Thread Started by theo

Count on it! Big Grin

11-26-2006 14:55 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » LOST DOGS Andy's Angels Xmas Reunion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH