77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » All I Want For Christmas » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All I Want For Christmas
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 09-01-2004

All I Want For Christmas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is a copy of the Dogs singing the Chipmunk Song. Pleased

11-21-2006 18:23 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

got it

11-22-2006 12:02 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't and don't want it.

11-22-2006 12:56 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
Don't and don't want it.

why or why not...i got it because it is on happy christmas record or something like that

11-22-2006 13:15 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Fred Huggins Fred Huggins is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-25-2006

It's one of the first Christmas recordings I spin during the season!

Big Grin

11-22-2006 17:57 Fred Huggins is offline Send an Email to Fred Huggins Search for Posts by Fred Huggins Add Fred Huggins to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

apparently its on their myspace page right now.

11-22-2006 20:26 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Its pretty fun, and it seems to capture their personalities pretty well.
11-23-2006 07:27
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » All I Want For Christmas

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH