77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Switchplate » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's Switchplate
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

77's Switchplate Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-77s-BAND-1-SINGLE-SWITCHPLATE-COVER_W0QQitemZ120053
161336QQihZ002QQcategoryZ20581QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Kinda cool, I think. Although I would really like to see a "Drowning With Land In Sight" switchplate.

And 77's dolls...i mean...action figures.

Don't we all want a posable Mike Roe figure?

Yeah, you do, too!

That's the problem with the relative obscurity of our favorite band. Not nearly enough extra-musical merchandising!

11-20-2006 16:18 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's really odd... but cool... Cool

11-20-2006 17:38 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmmm. View sellers other items, this guys headed for a major copyright infringement suit or a bundle of them.
11-21-2006 05:09
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

I would say he's in danger of copyright infringement on most of them. He's probably banking on the fact that most lawyers look at him as small potatoes and not worth going after. But anybody licensing Kiss merchandise without Gene getting a cut definitely ain't right.

On another note, as much as I obviously love the 77s, I find them a very odd choice for a switchplate due to their relative obscurity. And they chose "Ping Pong" out of all the albums. Hmmmm...

11-21-2006 06:03 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

I'm gonna hold out for the 77's spatula.

11-21-2006 08:01 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-373.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island Album

I can't see this from work, but I will assume this is the guy selling lightswitch covers with 77's artwork. I think he's done Ping Pong, All Fall Down, and 77's. Something like that. He had them up a couple of months back.

I'll have to check when I get home.

11-21-2006 10:35 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: 77's Switchplate Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

And 77's dolls...i mean...action figures.

Don't we all want a posable Mike Roe figure?

Yeah, you do, too!

I DO!!

How about a Mark Harmon blowup doll for Nails!
Bruce Spencer bobblehead? With bobbling drumsticks?

11-29-2006 11:25 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Switchplate

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH