77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 3 Votes - Average Rating: 8.333 Votes - Average Rating: 8.333 Votes - Average Rating: 8.33
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 mini micro 11-04-2006 19:36
 Roe vs Pritzl concert at the Warehouse Church 11-03-06 LuR KiNG 11-27-2006 12:09
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03- dennis 11-28-2006 13:48
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 .evangeline. 11-04-2006 23:25
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 mini micro 11-05-2006 05:29
 welcome micro me BigDork 11-05-2006 07:10
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 mini micro 11-05-2006 13:47
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 .evangeline. 11-05-2006 19:22
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 mini micro 11-06-2006 18:05
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 Nailtatt 11-06-2006 07:10
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 larryl 11-06-2006 07:19
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 MarkyMark77 11-06-2006 14:04
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 LuR KiNG 11-06-2006 14:50
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 LuR KiNG 11-29-2006 08:42
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 God-rules 11-07-2006 05:03
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 mini micro 11-07-2006 07:37
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 larryl 11-07-2006 07:39
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 mini micro 11-07-2006 07:47
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 LuR KiNG 11-07-2006 09:05
 RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 mini micro 11-07-2006 07:49
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mini micro
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-365.jpg

Registration Date: 11-04-2006

Thumb Up! My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mike played guitar and sang. Mike sang and played guitar.

THEY ROCKED!! Cool

It was good. Pleased

Their drummer left a little to be desired. Frown

11-04-2006 19:36 mini micro is offline Send an Email to mini micro Search for Posts by mini micro Add mini micro to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! Roe vs Pritzl concert at the Warehouse Church 11-03-06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool nIcE Cool
11-27-2006 12:09 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

RE: My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mini micro
Mike played guitar and sang. Mike sang and played guitar.

THEY ROCKED!! Cool

It was good. Pleased

Their drummer left a little to be desired. Frown

Agree on both counts.Big Grin

Leave the drum machines home please! Shocked
11-28-2006 13:48 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bravo MM!

i'm sorry that your first meeting with a board member was Michael. You must think we are all kooks now.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
11-04-2006 23:25 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
mini micro
Baby Elvis

Thread Starter Thread Started by mini micro
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm glad you enjoyed my review .evangeline.. I tried to make it as succinct as possible. And yes, Michael did inform me that you all were kooks! Frown

11-05-2006 05:29 mini micro is offline Send an Email to mini micro Search for Posts by mini micro Add mini micro to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

welcome micro me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure I was not included in the "kooks" Red Face

11-05-2006 07:10 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
mini micro
Baby Elvis

Of course not BD. He said you were a category onto yourself. Happy

Wacko, if I remember correctly. Pleased

11-05-2006 13:47 mini micro is offline Send an Email to mini micro Search for Posts by mini micro Add mini micro to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did he say i was a zip code unto myself?

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
11-05-2006 19:22 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
mini micro
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
Did he say i was a zip code unto myself?

No.......he just said "Californian". That was enough for me. Red Face

Tongue

The warehouse church is actually in an old Knights of Columbus building. Smile

I don't know why I had to add that really. Frown

11-06-2006 18:05 mini micro is offline Send an Email to mini micro Search for Posts by mini micro Add mini micro to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

I am the only normal one here!

11-06-2006 07:10 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
I am the only normal one here!

if that were even possible, it would be a sign of the end.

11-06-2006 07:19 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

So, the show was good on Nov. 3, especially for the first night of a tour. The Warehouse Church is in what looks like an old VFW hall. The show was on the second floor. There were about 40 people, and it was a great place to see something like this. They played most of the show together, which was great, and seemed like an improvment over the last tour, especially if you're only a fan of one of them. I'm not a big TVB listener, but I enjoyed their songs better in this context. Mike's harmony for Pritzl's songs was great, and I really enjoyed his songs more this time.

Both Mikes only did two songs by themselves. Roe did "What Holds On" and "Say Your Prayers". The banter was good, and they seem to really enjoy this tour arrangement. Hopefully as the tour goes on, they will see bigger audiences.

Set list:
Humm
MT
The Rain Kept Falling In Love
Undone
Come Down Here (both lead vocals)
More
Halo
I See Stars
What Holds On
Say Your Prayers
Do It For Love (both lead vocals)
????
I Can't Get Over It (both lead vocals)
Gorgeous
Ache Beautiful
Goodnight

ENCORE:
Do You Love Me? (both lead vocals and screaming!)
The Lust, The Flesh...
Lord, Rescue Me (both lead vocals)

11-06-2006 14:04 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
They played most of the show together, which was great, and seemed like an improvment over the last tour,

... I enjoyed their songs better in this context. Mike's harmony for Pritzl's songs was great, and I really enjoyed his songs more this time.

The banter was good, and they seem to really enjoy this tour arrangement.

Well said, & I agree.
11-06-2006 14:50 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77

Set list:
Say Your Prayers
Do It For Love (both lead vocals)
????
I Can't Get Over It (both lead vocals)
Gorgeous

???? was "Oceana"

p.s. does anyone have any pics from this show?
11-29-2006 08:42 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Sorry we didn't meet up MarkyMark, if I had known you were coming I would have made an effort to seek you out.

All the folks but me on this board are kooks. I wanted you to meet a normal guy before you met any of the others.

I think mini micro knows of what I speak.

Michaelmissedappointment

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
11-07-2006 05:03 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
mini micro
Baby Elvis

Yeah, it would have been nice to meet another member. I think from now on Mike should ask all board members present at his shows to stand up and announce themselves during the concert. Happy

11-07-2006 07:37 mini micro is offline Send an Email to mini micro Search for Posts by mini micro Add mini micro to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

do we need shirts with our screen names on them?

11-07-2006 07:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
mini micro
Baby Elvis

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope not! I'll never pick up a chick with this new screen name I have!!!! Shocked

11-07-2006 07:47 mini micro is offline Send an Email to mini micro Search for Posts by mini micro Add mini micro to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by mini micro
I hope not! I'll never pick up a chick with this new screen name I have!!!! Shocked

your Screen Name is Classic

micro - it took me awhile, then I saw your avatar Big Grin
NiCe

what is really Classic is that this ON topic concert review has GoNe way Off topic...
while the off topic Roe V Pritzel Aurora, IL this Friday! thread has pretty much stayed On Topic Big Grin
11-07-2006 09:05 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
mini micro
Baby Elvis

not that i had much luck with "squidzit". Frown

Crying

11-07-2006 07:49 mini micro is offline Send an Email to mini micro Search for Posts by mini micro Add mini micro to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » My review of the awesome Roe vs Pritzl concert that took place at the Warehouse Church on 11-03-06

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH