77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Doctor Love! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, Doctor Love! 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sharon Sharon is a female
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-07-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88 Miserable Crows Drowning

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MefLiszto
Here's a big Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing you and Pritzl in Dayton and Cincinnati (and possibly Lancaster, PA).

God Bless,

Darin DePew

Wow, how did I miss this? I can't go to the Dayton show, but what is this "Tiffany's Living Room" in Cincinnati? I can't find a phone number or address. Anybody know any details?

Happy belated birthday!

10-13-2006 14:37 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
matt_nightingale matt_nightingale is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-06-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Thread Starter Thread Started by matt_nightingale
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:
Originally posted by snowblind
I'm confused... Is this the "official" kiss Mike's butt thread or is that the other one... I kissed his butt in that thread, but I'm wondering if I should kiss it here, too.

My thoughts exactly!!!

I'm sorry... I'm still new here... There's an official "Kiss Mike's Butt" thread? I just wanted to say Happy Birthday... Smile

Is there a thread where he kisses ours?
10-13-2006 15:34 matt_nightingale is offline Send an Email to matt_nightingale Homepage of matt_nightingale Search for Posts by matt_nightingale Add matt_nightingale to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

Happy belated birthday Doc.

I apologize for being a day late, hope you had a great birthday!
10-13-2006 15:42
matt_nightingale matt_nightingale is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-06-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by matt_nightingale

quote:
I'm sorry... I'm still new here... There's an official "Kiss Mike's Butt" thread? I just wanted to say Happy Birthday... Smile

Just found it... Wished him well there too... And I thought I was being so novel to start this thread... Ha!

Anyway, if this isn't "77's Related," I don't know what is!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by matt_nightingale: 10-13-2006 15:58.

10-13-2006 15:57 matt_nightingale is offline Send an Email to matt_nightingale Homepage of matt_nightingale Search for Posts by matt_nightingale Add matt_nightingale to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
I could have gone all day without that image in my head....

i'll have to give you that one, wretch. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
10-13-2006 16:21 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

quote:
Originally posted by matt_nightingale
quote:

Just found it... Wished him well there too... And I thought I was being so novel to start this thread... Ha!

i'm sure the "related" police would have told you if it wasn't....

Roll Eyes

10-13-2006 17:59 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006

quote:
Originally posted by matt_nightingale
quote:

Well, I'm sure that the Doctor appreciates all the butt kissing he can get.

10-13-2006 20:37 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Happy Very Belated Birthday. Happy

10-14-2006 19:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Happy Buttday, Doctor Love!

10-17-2006 10:11 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Doctor Love!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH