77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Rocks In Your Head » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rocks In Your Head
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Rocks In Your Head Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Call me crazy, but we just had a garage door opener installed in our garage (where else!) When I hit the button to open the garage door, the sound is eerliy similar to the begining noise you hear before Rocks In Your Head starts up (you know, that feedback, humming sound).

Needless to say, this song pops into my head whenever I open my garage door.

Make no bones about it, I must have rocks in my head!

09-12-2006 10:33 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

Alex

09-12-2006 12:38 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There needs to be way more love for this disc. I mean, how can they rock so hard?

BTW, seeing "Five In The Nave" live was one of the highlights of my 77's experiences!

09-14-2006 10:06 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
herringostarr herringostarr is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-420.jpg

Registration Date: 09-03-2005

TTB is my favorite 77's disc. Rocks, Don't Leave Me Long, Gravy Chain, and my all time favorite, Outskirts...Dang, it just doesn't get much better!!

I may have to get one of those garage door openers for our home. Wonder if Doc could sue for royalties?? Big Grin

09-14-2006 19:07 herringostarr is offline Send an Email to herringostarr Search for Posts by herringostarr Add herringostarr to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

I had a really crappy job when that CD came out and I had a CD player in my office. I would shut the door and turn that up. Made me feel better. Cool

09-14-2006 19:31 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Rocks In Your Head

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH