77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Cushy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cushy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Asherman Asherman is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey...those things really work!

Big Grin

05-30-2004 14:51 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL!!!

05-30-2004 14:53 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-373.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island Album

Cush just released a live CD from their various projects with different singers. 1/3 of them have Michael Knott singing.

05-30-2004 18:17 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Baby Elvis

Isn't Cush some remote African tribe?

Confused

05-30-2004 18:34 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

I think so....... Confused

05-30-2004 20:57 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

heheheh

05-30-2004 20:59 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Rush is a rock band. Red Face

05-30-2004 21:04 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Mezzo

i know who Rush is i seen them live in 1982 or 1983 SIGNALS tour

05-30-2004 21:06 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Cool!! They are a great band. So, when they play live is it just the three of them playing?

05-30-2004 21:13 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by rob 3.0

Cush is better

Was I ever on the inside?
05-30-2004 21:21 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Mezzo

when i seen them yes..today i am not sure..i always liked Neil Peart lyrics cause i write lyrics myself

05-30-2004 21:25 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Cush just released a live CD from their various projects with different singers. 1/3 of them have Michael Knott singing.

I will be ordering that soon

and I would still like to see Mike Roe sing with Cush

05-30-2004 21:34 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Mezzo

who is cush? they have a website or anything

05-30-2004 21:36 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Radioactive Crow

Northern Records

The line up for the first album was primarily members of the Prayer Chain with Mike Knott singing.

05-30-2004 21:39 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Mezzo

yeah, thats right!!! i received a samplre disc when i ordered some violet burning stuff...and they had a few samples on there, man sometimes i forget!

05-30-2004 21:41 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Radioactive Crow

I really like the first two Cush releases but the first Spirituals ep did not really interest me. I haven't tried the 2nd one.

05-30-2004 21:57 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Mezzo

cush is ok

06-01-2004 18:26 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Radioactive Crow

Shocked WHAT? Just ok? Mad

06-01-2004 20:13 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Cush live - that sounds very cool...

I will have to check it out...

Cool

Dennis, the Dr. Rich, for Blackboard President
06-02-2004 03:55 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Cool!! They are a great band. So, when they play live is it just the three of them playing?

Yes - the three of them cover all of the bases... very impressive.

Geddy plays at various times and often simultaneous - keys (not much) bass and bass pedals
Alex - acoustic (plays it on a stand up stand), electric and bass pedals
Peart - electronic/acoustic drum set and drum triggers (trigger electronic samples of various and assundry sounds)

Very cool concert - they are doing outdoor venue shows this summer - might catch them now cause Alex Lifeson is in potentially huge trouble with the law up in Canada and maybe going to the big house late this year/early next...

~f

Dennis, the Dr. Rich, for Blackboard President
06-02-2004 03:59 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Cushy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH