77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New 77's album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] 15 16 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New 77's album 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Purple Frame, Purple Frame Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
You mean the guy in purple?

Tongue
03-11-2008 01:19 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
Um, is that Chunky A in that Run C&W cover?

quote:
Focus people! This is about the 77's album ******!

But it's very difficult when I am hypnotized by your "Fun With Steak" animation. As simple as it is, it still makes me chuckle a little every time the guy hits the other guy with the steak!!!! I cannot turn away!

I know, I took it down for awhile and got quickly reprimanded for doing that so I put it back up. I may have to remove it so that my fellow posters can focus! Tongue

03-11-2008 06:57 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Rocks in Nails head Rocks in Nails head is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 02-29-2008
Favorite 77s album: All of 'em

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The can all focus just fine, it's you that seems to have Rocks in your head. Big Grin
03-11-2008 20:19 Rocks in Nails head is offline Send an Email to Rocks in Nails head Search for Posts by Rocks in Nails head Add Rocks in Nails head to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

It must be very, very lonely being the only inhabitants of that squalid region? Or are there many of you rocks?
03-11-2008 20:30 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Tongue! RE: Purple Frame, Purple Frame Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
quote:
Originally posted by Gur
You mean the guy in purple?

Tongue

That's pretty cold! Shocked
03-13-2008 03:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Cool 77's.com web update? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW 77'S CD!!!

One suggestion for the website (take it or leave it): maybe the News page could be front and center on the website and could have a blurb about the new album (estimated release date, what to expect, etc.) The 411 from Doc Love on this MB has definitely got me ready for this CD, but it might also be good to have some of this info front and center on the 77's website? A passing thought...
03-18-2008 07:08 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

RE: 77's.com web update? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe the cover of the CD could be the News Page! Pleased

03-18-2008 16:25 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

No, we want Terry in that fat, purple suit.
03-18-2008 16:47 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe we can have both
03-18-2008 17:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

You are definitely an out of the box thinker, Dennis!
03-18-2008 18:24 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Thanks! Pleased
03-18-2008 18:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Adam Adam is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Name for the new album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about

"We Need a Whole Lot More of Jesus and a Lot Less Rock and Roll"

Adam has attached this image:
77\'s at Soul Fest 2001.jpg

03-22-2008 08:33 Adam is offline Send an Email to Adam Search for Posts by Adam Add Adam to your Buddy List
Sam e. Ching
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-26-2008

RE: Name for the new album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"One Sided, Chicken Fried, Double-Minded, Wraped in a Colonel Sanders Box, Baby"

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Sam e. Ching: 03-26-2008 18:31.

03-26-2008 18:28 Sam e. Ching is offline Search for Posts by Sam e. Ching Add Sam e. Ching to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Sam E. Ching?!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dude, wtf?!?!

Only DOCTOR is Sammy Ching ~~ it's not nice to mess with Doctor ~~

Doctor Love has attached this image:
HungOnTong.jpg

03-26-2008 21:54 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

By WTF, you mean, of course, with the foo (young). I know you have been paying close attention to the profanity thread.

What is behind that facial expression, doc?
03-26-2008 23:35 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

RE: Sam E. Ching?!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
dude, wtf?!?!

Only DOCTOR is Sammy Ching ~~ it's not nice to mess with Doctor ~~

Dr. Love, striking his "Whatchoo talking about, Willis?" pose. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ping Pong Over the Abyss: 03-27-2008 02:19.

03-27-2008 02:19 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-454.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2005
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked, today anyway

The Doctors next solo release?

03-27-2008 14:19 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Sam e. Ching
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-26-2008

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

:-) I regret antagonizing the good doctor, lest he chopstix me to death . . .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sam e. Ching: 03-28-2008 13:19.

03-28-2008 13:14 Sam e. Ching is offline Search for Posts by Sam e. Ching Add Sam e. Ching to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
By WTF, you mean, of course, with the foo (young). I know you have been paying close attention to the profanity thread.

What is behind that facial expression, doc?

The whole thing is a dangerous coincidence suggesting a link between MSG and male PMS, but we would not so recklessly presume.

03-28-2008 14:01 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Roll Eyes

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
03-28-2008 14:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] 15 16 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New 77's album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH