77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New 77's album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] 14 15 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New 77's album 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And Sam just wrote a song about Sister Rosetta which Mr. Plant just recorded with that beautiful lady.
03-08-2008 09:46 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Focus people! This is about the 77's album ******!

03-08-2008 10:24 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

I can't focus on that too much until I have it in my Hebrew paws, or I will go mad.
03-09-2008 00:19 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Amen!
03-09-2008 04:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
I can't focus on that too much until I have it in my Hebrew paws, or I will go mad.

I can agree with that Pleased (except the Hebrew part, I'm not Hebrew).

~Saint Augustine~
03-09-2008 08:14 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Back to Potential Titles Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm liking Flesh Versus Blood.

Steve Scott had a song, Flesh And Blood, on Love In The Western World, so it would kinda be another nod to him as well.

03-09-2008 19:45 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

RE: Back to Potential Titles Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
I'm liking Flesh Versus Blood.

Steve Scott had a song, Flesh And Blood, on Love In The Western World, so it would kinda be another nod to him as well.

Sorry peagrizzle but that just doesn't sound like a 77s album title to me.

~Saint Augustine~
03-09-2008 21:28 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
pass the bacon
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-440.jpg

Registration Date: 08-27-2007
Favorite 77s album: that really, really good one

wading Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
...The other idea was a old picture of a baptism in a river with a title that was some part of Wade in the Water, which is a great old spiritual. Wade would be one word, since Mark likes those short titles, and would be yet another water-themed cover like DWLIS and The Boat Ashore.

reminded me of this...

Pleased

"We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us, we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be" - C.S. Lewis
03-09-2008 23:33 pass the bacon is offline Send an Email to pass the bacon Search for Posts by pass the bacon Add pass the bacon to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

quote:
Why is that I need to lighten up? huh? Is it because I thought your title suggestion sucked?

No, not at all.

But I just don't want to see you get all worked up over this album title thing, and see your mom have to work extra hard to put you to bed! Big Grin

Tell her that warm milk might help...

03-10-2008 07:41 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List

Um, is that Chunky A in that Run C&W cover?

quote:
Focus people! This is about the 77's album ******!

But it's very difficult when I am hypnotized by your "Fun With Steak" animation. As simple as it is, it still makes me chuckle a little every time the guy hits the other guy with the steak!!!! I cannot turn away!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 03-10-2008 07:46.

03-10-2008 07:44 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
quote:
Why is that I need to lighten up? huh? Is it because I thought your title suggestion sucked?

No, not at all.

But I just don't want to see you get all worked up over this album title thing, and see your mom have to work extra hard to put you to bed! Big Grin

Tell her that warm milk might help...

Maybe instead of having her work extra hard putting me to bed I'll send her over your house and have here kick your sorry little a** Big Grin

~Saint Augustine~
03-10-2008 08:08 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

So is there... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...a projected "street date?" (hopefully prior to April 14)

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-10-2008 08:11 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux

quote:
Maybe instead of having her work extra hard putting me to bed I'll send her over your house and have here kick your sorry little a**

That's the best you could come back with? Cool

I'll give you another chance Big Grin

03-10-2008 09:18 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
quote:
Maybe instead of having her work extra hard putting me to bed I'll send her over your house and have here kick your sorry little a**

That's the best you could come back with? Cool

I'll give you another chance Big Grin

Well one lame post deserved a lame post in return, move along dipshit.

~Saint Augustine~
03-10-2008 09:44 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Rocks in your Head

That could be the new title: "Move Along Dip****!" Tongue

03-10-2008 10:26 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt

quote:
Well one lame post deserved a lame post in return, move along dip****.

Wow. I think I made you mad!

No need for anger. We're just having fun here. Cool

Now I know first hand how message board drama starts! Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 03-10-2008 10:56.

03-10-2008 10:55 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: wading Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is beautiful, and would make the perfect Lost Dogs greatest hits album cover. That already looks like Terry there on the phone. I wanna be 'Rug Burns' Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by pass the bacon
quote:
...The other idea was a old picture of a baptism in a river with a title that was some part of Wade in the Water, which is a great old spiritual. Wade would be one word, since Mark likes those short titles, and would be yet another water-themed cover like DWLIS and The Boat Ashore.

reminded me of this...

Pleased
03-10-2008 11:12 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Rocks in your Head

RE: wading Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
This is beautiful, and would make the perfect Lost Dogs greatest hits album cover. That already looks like Terry there on the phone. I wanna be 'Rug Burns' Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by p*** the bacon
quote:

reminded me of this...

Pleased

Shocking! Tongue

03-10-2008 11:15 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

It does look like Terry! I love it! Shocked
03-10-2008 15:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

You mean the guy in purple?
03-10-2008 23:11 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] 14 15 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New 77's album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH