77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New 77's album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New 77's album 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
latencybaks latencybaks is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very much appreciated!

And by all means, stay off those lazy behinds. We don't need are 3 darlings ending up like those disreputable thugs on the Gaither Homecoming Tour.
04-03-2007 16:03 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Saw Glenn Kaiser in concert the other day. Can't wait for the album to come out. (Wish there was gonna be some resonaiter guitar on it though... Frown ) If the album is anything like the blues he did in concert, it will be beyond great!!!

And... btw - Glenn Kaiser has got to be THE most genuine person with the biggest passion for lost souls I have ever met. It was a pleasure to meet him. And I don't know if any of you know who I'm talking about, but the strawberry blonde guitar player in Kaiser's band was so entertaining. Talk about expressions and style. That's the kind of person I would want for a brother if I ever had one. He was one laid back dude. Smile

04-17-2007 11:27 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

I had the privilege of meeting Glenn and Wendi back in '91 or so. A good friend of mine and his wife owned a Christian bookstore back in my ol' Iowa stomping grounds. They autographed my Silence Screams and Innocent Blood tapes, as well as my Live Bootleg vinyl. Cool They made it abundantly clear that Frank Peretti was not the second coming of CS Lewis, lol. Big Grin

04-18-2007 05:55 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

I met Glenn a few times in Germany. Once in the late Eighties I picked up REZ from the airport and sat them into a train to Karlsruhe where they had to play at a festival. Second time was around 1990 when I did an interview with Glenn for the German Christian Metal Fanzine "Borderline" - he impressed me very much. At another Christian festival he got into trouble with the officials because he preached about purity and repentance during his concert. Really a big hearted and tough person. I also like his book about taking responsibility.

Alex

04-19-2007 05:39 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Verve
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-222.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2007

So when are we going to hear the new album?

04-26-2007 08:21 Verve is offline Send an Email to Verve Search for Posts by Verve Add Verve to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Verve
So when are we going to hear the new album?

Mid to late summer is the last word I got from Mike.

04-26-2007 09:09 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

We should get a little preview well before then by the way... keep watching. Pleased
04-26-2007 12:44 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006

Cool Cool Cool

04-26-2007 13:11 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We should get a little preview well before then by the way... keep watching. Pleased

Saweeeeet!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, we are not too far off of midsummer anyway.

I cannot wait!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nailtatt: 04-26-2007 13:33.

04-26-2007 13:32 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Verve
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-222.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2007

What kind of preview?

04-26-2007 13:56 Verve is offline Send an Email to Verve Search for Posts by Verve Add Verve to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

It's likely that the message board will get to hear a song or two in the coming weeks...
04-26-2007 14:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:
It's likely that the message board will get to hear a song or two in the coming weeks...

Cool

04-26-2007 14:57 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Scoller Scoller is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-217.jpg

Registration Date: 04-27-2007
Favorite 77s album: 88

Woah, why is this the first I'm hearing of a new 77s cd! Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scoller: 04-30-2007 14:19.

04-30-2007 14:19 Scoller is offline Send an Email to Scoller Search for Posts by Scoller Add Scoller to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

quote:

Happy happy joy joy!!!! Big Grin

04-30-2007 17:54 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

I am waiting and checking and waiting and checking! Ok, can't wait anymore!!!! Crying
05-03-2007 06:05 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
Scoller Scoller is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-217.jpg

Registration Date: 04-27-2007
Favorite 77s album: 88

Any news?
05-09-2007 15:32 Scoller is offline Send an Email to Scoller Search for Posts by Scoller Add Scoller to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Scoller
Any news?

Should be out early fall....late summer....(same difference)

jeffrey k.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeffrey k.: 05-09-2007 20:14.

05-09-2007 20:10 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

I can't wait til early mid late summer/fall, or late mid early fall/winter, but especially not dusk, never til dusk...............
05-10-2007 04:07 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
Fatman
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-28-2007

Lookinmg forward to it, no matter how long it takes.
05-29-2007 02:32 Fatman is offline Send an Email to Fatman Search for Posts by Fatman Add Fatman to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by Birchell
I can't wait til early mid late summer/fall, or late mid early fall/winter, but especially not dusk, never til dusk...............

sweet.

I remember when Steve Martin did stand-up!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
05-29-2007 09:15 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New 77's album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH