77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New 77's album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 18 19 [20] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New 77's album 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

RE: in the wax to the max Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
It's done.

It's all done.

IT'S ALIVE

IT'S ALIVE

Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool Big Grin Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Smile Cool Big Grin

Release date??????

The CD should be available at shows starting June 20th. All the production deadlines have been met, so unless something fouls up during replication, June 20th would be the release date.

In terms of online sales, that could be a bit different. Lo-Fidelity and 77s.com will probably start taking orders on the 20th, but we may not have CD's to ship until the 23rd.

This is all subject to change of course....but official announcements will be made soon.

jeffrey k.

Sweet!
I can get the new one and that dang 'ol "99" that all the young folks are jabbering on about! Pleased

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 05-30-2008 17:29.

05-30-2008 14:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

RE: in the wax to the max Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
It's done.

It's all done.

IT'S ALIVE

IT'S ALIVE

It's got to feel great to get it done, Doc!

I can't wait to get mine.

Hopefully I'll pick it up at "The most professional show in Dayton Ohio" in June!
05-30-2008 17:08 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
quote:
quote:
It's done.

It's all done.

IT'S ALIVE

IT'S ALIVE

Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool Big Grin Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Smile Cool Big Grin

Release date??????

Dennis you must get '99!!!! I was listening to it today and it is excellent!!!!

The CD should be available at shows starting June 20th. All the production deadlines have been met, so unless something fouls up during replication, June 20th would be the release date.

In terms of online sales, that could be a bit different. Lo-Fidelity and 77s.com will probably start taking orders on the 20th, but we may not have CD's to ship until the 23rd.

This is all subject to change of course....but official announcements will be made soon.

jeffrey k.

Sweet!
I can get the new one and that dang 'ol "99" that all the young folks are jabbering on about! Pleased

05-31-2008 20:48 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

quote:
quote:
quote:
It's done.

It's all done.

IT'S ALIVE

IT'S ALIVE

Release date??????

jeffrey k.

Awesome news. Once the e-mail announcement comes, I'm in. Cool

06-01-2008 19:08 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
drowning drowning is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Favorite 77s album: Direct

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what zing said.

06-02-2008 04:21 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'll be picking mine up on the 20th in the ATL, i hope......

with the proper signatures affixed in sharpie.

06-02-2008 05:22 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
DannyT
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-04-2004

Isn't "99" taken from a bootleg that has circulated for years? Am I wrong about that?

06-02-2008 11:08 DannyT is offline Send an Email to DannyT Homepage of DannyT Search for Posts by DannyT Add DannyT to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by DannyT
Isn't "99" taken from a bootleg that has circulated for years? Am I wrong about that?

Yes and no. There is a bootleg of the show that has been around.

The version that was released last Christmas came from a recording Steve Griffith made while he worked the boards. Mike and Scott Reams did more work on it, cleaned it up, mastered it, and made it a great live release.

jeffrey k.

06-02-2008 12:21 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
DannyT
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-04-2004

I see. Thanks for the info.

06-03-2008 08:22 DannyT is offline Send an Email to DannyT Homepage of DannyT Search for Posts by DannyT Add DannyT to your Buddy List
drowning drowning is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Favorite 77s album: Direct

i will be getting 99 & hgb at the canal st. tavern!

can't wait.

peace.

06-04-2008 04:27 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 18 19 [20] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New 77's album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH