77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New 77's album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (20): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New 77's album 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

did someone say TOUR?

12-07-2006 06:42 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
did someone say TOR?

did u miss me? Big Grin

12-08-2006 14:30 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That was actually kinda funny Tor!

12-11-2006 06:31 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Come on now, don't ruin a good moment... a tour and new album is great news!!!

12-11-2006 13:19 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

"Tour" is probably the British spellng of Tor, like "colour" and "color". He just got a little confused, love, but 'e's right as rain now. Happy

12-11-2006 13:45 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
latencybaks latencybaks is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

What kind of rain are you talkin about, ma'am?
12-11-2006 17:07 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

No problems Honeypie, just think that a 77's tour and album is some big news. Big Grin

12-12-2006 07:51 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
No problems Honeypie, just think that a 77's tour and album is some big news. Big Grin

Yes it is!

12-12-2006 08:13 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Forgive me if I save all of my tour excitement until the day the tour passes through Lincoln. The album is good news, for sure.

12-12-2006 11:35 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Forgive me if I save all of my tour excitement until the day the tour passes through Lincoln. The album is good news, for sure.

Marti - with all my heart I wish for you to be able to go to a show on this tour. I know it would mean a lot to you. Maybe something could work out. Frown

12-12-2006 12:28 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
quote:
Originally posted by Marti

Marti - with all my heart I wish for you to be able to go to a show on this tour. I know it would mean a lot to you. Maybe something could work out. Frown

Cindy and Kevin are going to adopt me and take me to a Chicago show!! Happy Happy

Martififthdaughter

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 12-12-2006 13:54.

12-12-2006 13:53 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

If you could get out here, you are of course more than welcome to stay with us!! Smile

12-12-2006 14:40 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Maybe we could work out a joint custody thing. Chicago is about midway between us. Tongue

Michaelhasanextraroom

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
12-13-2006 04:42 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
Maybe we could work out a joint custody thing. Chicago is about midway between us. Tongue

Michaelhasanextraroom

I'm sorry - I'm not allowed to discuss this without my lawyer present. Smile

But seriously Marti - if you couldn't drive out, a round trip ticket on Amtrak is only about $130. I've taken the train before. It actually is pretty nice.

Think about it. And hopefully they will actually tour in this area.

12-13-2006 07:16 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

We took the train to New Orleans (Pre Katrina) for a vacation, just the wife and I. I thought it would be romantic, like on North by Northwest. We got a sleeper room, it was fun-not nearly as roomy as in the movie, but it was pretty cool. I would do it again.

Michaelcomeandvisit

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God-rules: 12-14-2006 07:26.

12-14-2006 07:26 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Mezzo

If you can get Eva Marie Saint to join me, i might consider it. But, i don't know what i mean by that...
12-14-2006 08:30 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by latencybaks
If you can get Eva Marie Saint to join me, i might consider it. But, i don't know what i mean by that...

She's at about the right age to be a governness by now, I would think.

12-14-2006 10:54 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Mezzo

That must be it. Thank you, ma'am.
12-14-2006 11:36 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I haven't seen her name on the "Dead Today" thread, but maybe I wasn't paying attention. I also haven't seen it on the "Governness Today" thread, so I'm guessing.

12-15-2006 10:30 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Mezzo

Where is that governess thread, ma'am? i missed that one. Is it as high in quality as all the others around here?
12-15-2006 12:24 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Pages (20): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New 77's album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH