77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » My 'official' 77s DVD review » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My 'official' 77s DVD review
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 My 'official' 77s DVD review TJ 2.0 08-26-2006 19:49
 RE: My 'official' 77s DVD review larryl 08-26-2006 20:02
 RE: My 'official' 77s DVD review TJ 2.0 08-26-2006 20:36
 RE: My 'official' 77s DVD review 77 bc 08-26-2006 20:20

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

My 'official' 77s DVD review Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey all, I wrote a review of the dvd for www.decapolis.com, as well as www.anitmusic.com. The review is up already over at Decapolis, which you can read here:

http://decapolis.com/music_/pages/77s-DVD.shtml
08-26-2006 19:49 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey TJ.......my only comment would be that this line makes it sound like the band is gone:

"The DVD ends nicely with a few Seattle performances with the last lineup of the band which included Mike Roe, Mark Harmon, Bruce Spencer, and Scott Reams."

i had a similar issue with my review, which i had to change..... Big Grin

other than that...great review! i agree completely.

08-26-2006 20:02 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

Thread Starter Thread Started by TJ 2.0
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
hey TJ.......my only comment would be that this line makes it sound like the band is gone:

"The DVD ends nicely with a few Seattle performances with the last lineup of the band which included Mike Roe, Mark Harmon, Bruce Spencer, and Scott Reams."

i had a similar issue with my review, which i had to change..... Big Grin

other than that...great review! i agree completely.

good point. i'm going to edit that, as i didn't mean it to sound that way (as i'm sure was the case with your review as well). Big Grin
08-26-2006 20:36 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I finally just ordered mine thru the 77's web store.

Can't wait 'til it arrives!!!

Cool

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
08-26-2006 20:20 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » My 'official' 77s DVD review

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH