77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Bruce on Conan O'Brien tonight!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bruce on Conan O'Brien tonight!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nope.

08-07-2006 19:14 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue

08-07-2006 20:10 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Man, I gotta keep checkin' daily or I'm gonna miss stuff like this!

Well, I did watch the myspace clip and I must say that IS a catchy tune! Good job!

08-15-2006 10:42 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Good stuff! Watching this makes me feel old... Crying

08-16-2006 20:18 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Just in case it has yet to air for anyone out there.. Bruce was on Conan with Jackie Greene again tonight.
06-03-2008 23:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
just watched it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They did great and our boy was in top form.

Conan was very impressed with them the last time they played and told them "You know, we get a lot of shit on here, but you guys are great!" This time, he actually pulled Jackie onto the couch afterwards and was asking him 'guitar' questions while the credits rolled, being a fairly accomplished guitar player himself.

And, it also sounds as if Bruce has been playing the guys the new 77s album -- we just went to see Jackie's show a few weeks ago and they never played anything that rocked like this did.

Doctor Love has attached this image:
ghostwalker.jpg

06-04-2008 02:08 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
drowning drowning is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Favorite 77s album: Direct

I hate that I never watch that show anymore - my job has me up at 6 am...

hope I can find the performance somewhere.

06-04-2008 04:26 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/video/episodes.shtml#vid=259283&tin=2232.289&tou=2482.594&plt=lf
06-09-2008 17:16 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

quote:
Originally posted by MefLiszto
http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/video/episodes.shtml#vid=259283&tin=2232.289&tou=2482.594&plt=lf

That's a great clip and song. Thanks for sharing it!

06-09-2008 17:25 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Mezzo

bruce Rocks!!

A great tune by Jackie Greene, as well - I totally dig that stuff.

So is Bruce gonna be touring with silver gretch kit?

peace

06-10-2008 12:00 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
Bangalong Stillalong Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bruce will be touring with Steve Hindalong's white cocktail kit that he brings on Lost Dogs tours. Dave and I will be playing through Derri's little amps and Mark will play thru Derri's small bass amp. We can't afford to rent proper gear or bring our own and the promoters cannot afford to rent backline.

Lean and mean all the way. Everyone is tightening the belt and so are we. Pray for better days.

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
early Aug.jpg

06-10-2008 15:13 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

I was just thinking about ramping up the prayer effort today, so thank you for the reminder.

06-10-2008 15:29 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Mezzo

RE: Bangalong Stillalong Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Bruce will be touring with Steve Hindalong's white cocktail kit that he brings on Lost Dogs tours. Dave and I will be playing through Derri's little amps and Mark will play thru Derri's small bass amp. We can't afford to rent proper gear or bring our own and the promoters cannot afford to rent backline.

Lean and mean all the way. Everyone is tightening the belt and so are we. Pray for better days.

understood doc...

I am just grateful for the opportunity to see you guys live... the gear is incidental at this point (although I know you would much prefer a nice tech rider with an equivalent appropriate pay day)...

Thanks for the straight poop though!

Peace.

06-11-2008 08:10 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Prayers.
06-11-2008 19:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Bruce on Conan O'Brien tonight!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH