77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Bruce on Conan O'Brien tonight!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bruce on Conan O'Brien tonight!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Bruce on Conan O'Brien tonight!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everyone be sure to tune in to the Conan show tonight (August 2, 2006) to watch Bruce play with Jackie Greene and the Conan horn section.

Bruce just called me from the taping at Rockefeller Center and was all wound up and excited -- this is certainly a thrill for him. Scott Reams also flew out to catch the show and cheer the boys on (Scott's roommate is also Jackie's bass player)

Doctor Love has attached this image:
Mr. Greene Jeans.jpg

08-02-2006 18:09 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
gator77da gator77da is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-252.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks 'n' Stones

RE: Bruce on Conan O'Brien tonight!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Excellent. My DVR is set! Cool

08-02-2006 18:41 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
RE: Bruce on Conan O'Brien tonight!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Come on people now smile on your brother! Big Grin
08-02-2006 20:08 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cool! We'll be watchin.
08-02-2006 20:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hope he sports a 77s tee, but I'm sure it'll be 311 or something....

08-02-2006 20:40 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

cool...tivo is set...and I'm off to bed.

jeffrey k.

08-02-2006 20:52 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Excellent news! Did I miss it?

08-02-2006 21:07 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Not yet for me.........I'm still watchin' Leno's chin.

08-02-2006 21:15 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

pretty cool....and some nice closeup shots of Bruce....

Conan said Jackie will be in Chicago at the end of August....will that be with the band....Bruce??

jeffrey k.

08-03-2006 07:18 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.

Conan said Jackie will be in Chicago at the end of August....will that be with the band....Bruce??

jeffrey k.

I friggin missed it. Fell asleep. Woke up in the middle of the night and saw a portion of the replay and fell asleep again!!!

Crying

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
08-03-2006 08:16 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

You're kidding me....I'm just reading about this for the first time!!! WAAAA! Crying

Linda
08-03-2006 09:54 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:

jeffrey k.

I friggin missed it. Fell asleep. Woke up in the middle of the night and saw a portion of the replay and fell asleep again!!!

Crying

Me, too. I made it up until the commercial break right before.............dagnabbit!
Mad

08-03-2006 09:57 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
Jackie Greene Via Chicago Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, I am certain that will be with Bruce and the band.

I friggin' fell asleep too, but Cheyenne woke me up just in time to catch it, plus I taped it. Jackie was great, and Bruce was rock-solid, as always. He seemed to get the camera right before the big fills into the chorus just about every time it came around. Dang, there were a lot of choruses! That tune is still stuck in my head this morning.

quote:

jeffrey k.
08-03-2006 10:15 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

I missed it. Crying

08-03-2006 10:16 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Live From Chicago Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

I friggin' fell asleep too, but Cheyenne woke me up just in time to catch it, plus I taped it. Jackie was great, and Bruce was rock-solid! He seemed to get the camera right before the big fills into the chorus just about every time it came around. Dang, there were a lot of choruses! That tune is still stuck in my head this morning.

quote:

jeffrey k.

If anyone has it that they can send as a digital movie, that would be great

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
08-03-2006 10:17 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

RE: Live From Chicago Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

I friggin' fell asleep too, but Cheyenne woke me up just in time to catch it, plus I taped it. Jackie was great, and Bruce was rock-solid! He seemed to get the camera right before the big fills into the chorus just about every time it came around. Dang, there were a lot of choruses! That tune is still stuck in my head this morning.

quote:

jeffrey k.

what bret said.

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

08-03-2006 10:25 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

I had it set to record... If if did, I will post the video.

didn't have time to look this morning.

08-03-2006 11:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Question RE: Live From Chicago Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

quote:

jeffrey k.

but isn't it illegal to make copies of copyrighted material? Red Face

Confused

Roll Eyes

Evil

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
08-03-2006 11:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Was cool to see... it was funny that they did all of those closeups... and of course Bruce stood up and shook Conan's hand right before it went to commercial. Tongue
08-03-2006 13:55 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
quote:

quote:

jeffrey k.

but isn't it illegal to make copies of copyrighted material? Red Face

Confused

Roll Eyes

Evil

ask you tube

08-03-2006 14:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Bruce on Conan O'Brien tonight!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH