77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Jesus Hits Update??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jesus Hits Update??? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Jesus Hits Update??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any news on this highly aniticipated 77's release?

any hopes for a 77's tour to promote the 7's doin' the blues?!

one phreaq hopin'...

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

07-28-2006 09:09 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bump.

07-31-2006 14:43 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Red Face

Roll Eyes

07-31-2006 14:57 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Nekkid Prey Nekkid Prey is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-06-2004

Thumb Up! Close to Being Finished, I Believe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I haven't spoken with Mike since I deployed again to the Middle East, but I do know he was in Nashville recently finishing up the vocals. You guys are in for a treat, lemmetellu. These guys haven't been so bluesy since, well ... 88! (Although some of the songs on Drowning would fit well here, such as "Dave's Blues.")

My favs (for the moment) are Mississippi Fred McDowell's "You're Gonna Be Sorry" and Alison Krause/Union Station's "I'll Remember You, Love, In My Prayers."

Hope that whets a few appetites. Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nekkid Prey: 08-06-2006 10:23.

08-06-2006 10:23 Nekkid Prey is offline Send an Email to Nekkid Prey Homepage of Nekkid Prey Search for Posts by Nekkid Prey Add Nekkid Prey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nekkid Prey: Nekkid Prey YIM Account Name of Nekkid Prey: mike_beidler
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

thanks for the info Cool

08-06-2006 12:27 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Loomis Si, Nashville No Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This story that continues to circulate about my 'doing the vocals in Nashville' is pure horsefeathers. We never record anything 77s-related in Nashville. Never ever.

Anyway, the work continues, and I certainly hope the album wraps in time for our supposed 'tour' next Spring -- another rumour, of course, but I never say never.... Big Grin
08-06-2006 13:01 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Mezzo

RE: Loomis Si, Nashville No Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
This story that continues to circulate about my 'doing the vocals in Nashville' is pure horsefeathers. We never record anything 77s-related in Nashville. Never ever.

Anyway, the work continues, and I certainly hope the album wraps in time for our supposed 'tour' next Spring -- another rumour, of course, but I never say never.... Big Grin

well that settles everything~!

08-06-2006 13:03 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Nekkid Prey Nekkid Prey is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-06-2004

RE: Loomis Si, Nashville No Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Well, heck! Who told me that, then? I haven't been on these boards in forever! You sure you ain't had one too many Red Bulls, Doc? ;-)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nekkid Prey: 08-07-2006 09:52.

08-07-2006 07:06 Nekkid Prey is offline Send an Email to Nekkid Prey Homepage of Nekkid Prey Search for Posts by Nekkid Prey Add Nekkid Prey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nekkid Prey: Nekkid Prey YIM Account Name of Nekkid Prey: mike_beidler
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:
We never record anything 77s-related in Nashville. Never ever.

Thank You, thank you...

is it just me Confused

to me it seems everything recorded in Nashville starts to sounds the same...
08-07-2006 07:11 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
herringostarr herringostarr is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-420.jpg

Registration Date: 09-03-2005

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:
We never record anything 77s-related in Nashville. Never ever.

Thank You, thank you...

is it just me Confused

to me it seems everything recorded in Nashville starts to sounds the same...

It's NOT just you.

Now I'm only speaking on today's country music but I don't think I can take anymore! It all sounds like the same band playing behind a few different voices these days. Same sound, same production, same lyric style...it's killing me. What happened to (what I call) good country music??? I know some of you question the term "Good Country Music" but wether you like it or not, you've got to admit that atleast back in the day you could tell the difference between one artist and the next.

08-07-2006 08:15 herringostarr is offline Send an Email to herringostarr Search for Posts by herringostarr Add herringostarr to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

I will add todays CCM music to the mix.

same session players, same MiX, same production, same acoustics, same mixing board?
same same same...
most of it is GooD IMHO but not Great...

thanks God for Loomis
08-07-2006 08:31 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreaq

thanks doc!

appreciate the update... may jesus hit loomis as you continue like an atom bomb!!!

looking forward to the rumours tour in '07!!!

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

08-07-2006 09:50 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Mezzo

Cool

08-08-2006 19:35 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Jesus Hits Update???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH