77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Yt » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Yt
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mr. magoo mr. magoo is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 07-10-2006
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

Yt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YT - Related

07-27-2006 17:24 mr. magoo is offline Send an Email to mr. magoo Search for Posts by mr. magoo Add mr. magoo to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: Yt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are several 77s videos floating around on YouTube, I discovered.

07-27-2006 17:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

RE: Yt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
There are several 77s videos floating around on YouTube, I discovered.

cool

07-28-2006 14:45 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure if it's just the place I'm in at the moment or what, but I can't get to YouTube at the moment. I was going to bring over a few more links.

07-28-2006 17:15 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mercy, Mercy

07-29-2006 16:10 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Nuts for You

....six and a half stars, with a sound check!!!!!!

07-29-2006 16:11 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

It occurred to me to wonder if these videos should be running loose on YouTube in the first place. If nothing else, we've created an awareness that they're out there. Maybe it will be good for DVD business.

07-30-2006 11:44 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

Those videos are great!! It have only seen one of them before. Who is Ford Country?? One of you knuckleheads??
07-30-2006 19:14 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Yt

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH