77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » The Lost Dogs 7/9/2006 Warehouse Church Aurora » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs 7/9/2006 Warehouse Church Aurora 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How amazing, such guitar talent that they end up having Derri play bass.

Derri was just standing around a lot of the time while Mike and Terry tuned/swapped out guitars.

Michaelamazed

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
07-11-2006 06:42 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
mr. magoo mr. magoo is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 07-10-2006
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
How amazing, such guitar talent that they end up having Derri play bass.

Derri was just standing around a lot of the time while Mike and Terry tuned/swapped out guitars.

Michaelamazed

Hey every band needs a bass player.....Derri did great! Cool
I also noticed Mike started most the tunes and did alot of vocals......but DLove was on top of the solos, I loved it!

07-11-2006 06:48 mr. magoo is offline Send an Email to mr. magoo Search for Posts by mr. magoo Add mr. magoo to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

07-11-2006 17:49 mr. magoo is offline Send an Email to mr. magoo Search for Posts by mr. magoo Add mr. magoo to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

those are cool and all.....but i just wanna see the pics!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

07-11-2006 18:02 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
those are cool and all.....but i just wanna see the pics!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
07-11-2006 18:26 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Baby Elvis

well they're not all great............photobucket is being crappy.........won't let me upload more than one pic at a time Mad so it's just a hassle right now...maybe late tonight

07-11-2006 19:21 mr. magoo is offline Send an Email to mr. magoo Search for Posts by mr. magoo Add mr. magoo to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

alright I've begun uploading all the pics so I can share them wit you bums....in the meantime enjoy this as a wallpaper Big Grin

07-11-2006 21:11 mr. magoo is offline Send an Email to mr. magoo Search for Posts by mr. magoo Add mr. magoo to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

ok got about 100 pics uploaded..........enough for tonight, when I finish I'll post a link...

07-11-2006 21:48 mr. magoo is offline Send an Email to mr. magoo Search for Posts by mr. magoo Add mr. magoo to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Hurry UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

07-12-2006 09:10 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Baby Elvis

Angry Ok You Ungrateful Ingrates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

magoo's photobucket album, password is naperville, click on album DOGS

there are pics from Roe and Pritzl and from this past Sunday Cool

and the wallpapers I made are here too but in the bigger sizes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mr. magoo: 07-12-2006 09:17.

07-12-2006 09:15 mr. magoo is offline Send an Email to mr. magoo Search for Posts by mr. magoo Add mr. magoo to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

^ photobucket access above.....

another cool one Cool

07-12-2006 09:22 mr. magoo is offline Send an Email to mr. magoo Search for Posts by mr. magoo Add mr. magoo to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Ok You Ungrateful Ingrates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mr. magoo
magoo's photobucket album, password is naperville, click on album DOGS

there are pics from Roe and Pritzl and from this past Sunday Cool

and the wallpapers I made are here too but in the bigger sizes

You rock dude! Thank you!

07-12-2006 10:09 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:
Originally posted by mr. magoo
another cool one Cool

That would be a GooD cover for a BooT Tongue

I get know LoVe this time around Crying
07-12-2006 11:27 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

this is a good one.....

07-12-2006 22:12 mr. magoo is offline Send an Email to mr. magoo Search for Posts by mr. magoo Add mr. magoo to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » The Lost Dogs 7/9/2006 Warehouse Church Aurora

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH