77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Website Update? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's Website Update?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

77's Website Update? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How come the front page of the website has not been updated showing the new DVD?

07-07-2006 10:15 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mark said there is one in the works. He's just been very busy around Cornerstone I'd imagine.
07-07-2006 10:46 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Red Face no excuses

07-07-2006 10:49 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Rocks in your Head

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nailtatt

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Mark said there is one in the works. He's just been very busy around Cornerstone I'd imagine.

Weak.

Wink

07-07-2006 11:11 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Mark Harmon Mark Harmon is a male
The 77s

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Yeah, I know... What a weak excuse, eh??? Smile

Anyway, I'm hoping to get the artwork from Brian soon so that I can add the DVD info to the site soon... Stay tuned...

m
07-07-2006 11:28 Mark Harmon is offline Send an Email to Mark Harmon Search for Posts by Mark Harmon Add Mark Harmon to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Harmon

Anyway, I'm hoping to get the artwork from Brian soon so that I can add the DVD info to the site soon... Stay tuned...

m

hey mark......any ebow tips???

I remember talking with you in MO.....we had dinner with you and Mike....and we talked about you using the ebow.... Big Grin

07-07-2006 11:30 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Rocks in your Head

quote:

m

It's all good bro! Gotta flip you shit to keep you on your toes!!!!!

07-07-2006 11:33 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
The 77s

Not sure what to say about it, to be quite honest. Just takes a lot of practice to make it sound right. Play with the position of the ebow over each pickup - you'll get interesting results... I'm actually gonna start trying to use two of them at the same time - I'll let you know how that goes... Smile I've been doing a jazz-improv gig every two weeks with Scott Reams and have a blast looping and ebowing... We have to create 3 hours of music up on the spot... fun! The ebow has come in quite handy for those gigs...
07-07-2006 11:35 Mark Harmon is offline Send an Email to Mark Harmon Search for Posts by Mark Harmon Add Mark Harmon to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

You really oughta come around these parts more often. It's not as scary as you might think! Wink

07-07-2006 11:36 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
The 77s

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:

m

No problem... I've been gigging my butt off, so time on the computer has been limited... There's a lot more I'd love to do with the website... maybe one of these days... Smile
07-07-2006 11:37 Mark Harmon is offline Send an Email to Mark Harmon Search for Posts by Mark Harmon Add Mark Harmon to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Not sure what to say about it, to be quite honest. Just takes a lot of practice to make it sound right. Play with the position of the ebow over each pickup - you'll get interesting results... I'm actually gonna start trying to use two of them at the same time - I'll let you know how that goes... Smile I've been doing a jazz-improv gig every two weeks with Scott Reams and have a blast looping and ebowing... We have to create 3 hours of music up on the spot... fun! The ebow has come in quite handy for those gigs...

Shocked two at the same time! Shocked

*bows to the man*

ya know I've been playing with it but I find it hard to incorporate it in our worship sets at church......any advice on types of songs to stay away from with it? I found so far I like using it on the slower songs like "Here I Am To Worship".

07-07-2006 11:39 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Rocks in your Head

quote:
quote:
quote:

m

No problem... I've been gigging my butt off, so time on the computer has been limited... There's a lot more I'd love to do with the website... maybe one of these days... Smile

Gotta pay the bills. I get that!

07-07-2006 11:40 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
JR88 JR88 is a male

Question from another thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Mark, what's your impression of Jojo Garza from Los Lonely Boys??

Do you dig them?

07-07-2006 11:41 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Rocks in your Head

Mark, Whats up with the screen name! Mike has 'Doctor Love' where is your cool name?

07-07-2006 11:44 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
JR88 JR88 is a male

Mad Mark Harmon is a cool name! Mad

07-07-2006 11:45 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

m

Gotta pay the bills. I get that!

yea....because we would all rather be out playing.........

playing bass is cooler than designing web-sites mark, trust me Big Grin

07-07-2006 11:46 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
The 77s

quote:
quote:

Shocked two at the same time! Shocked

*bows to the man*

ya know I've been playing with it but I find it hard to incorporate it in our worship sets at church......any advice on types of songs to stay away from with it? I found so far I like using it on the slower songs like "Here I Am To Worship".

Well, you might want to start with it on songs where you can provide a "background ambient" effect - like a synth string patch - at first. Then, once you find that you have more control over it, then you can start using it for more challenging parts...
07-07-2006 11:46 Mark Harmon is offline Send an Email to Mark Harmon Search for Posts by Mark Harmon Add Mark Harmon to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:

Maybe, but it ain't no Doctor Love or Nailtatt! That is for sure!

07-07-2006 11:46 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
quote:

Maybe, but it ain't no Doctor Love or Nailtatt! That is for sure!

Red Face anything is better than Nailfart Tongue

07-07-2006 11:48 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
The 77s

quote:
Mark, Whats up with the screen name! Mike has 'Doctor Love' where is your cool name?

Have any suggestions?

Stung? Ok... the contest begins to come up with my new screenname... Let the games begin!!!!
07-07-2006 11:49 Mark Harmon is offline Send an Email to Mark Harmon Search for Posts by Mark Harmon Add Mark Harmon to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Website Update?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH