77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » 77's DVD release announcement » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's DVD release announcement 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
It's been posted on the ATHr board for the 18 people that admit to being there and the innumerable that don't.

Thanks Marti...that is really great. Happy

jeffrey k.

06-22-2006 14:50 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I posted the release at the Firestream message board as well. I was surprised to find a lot of 77's fans over there as it is mostly "younger people" that are into a lot of hardcore and heavy stuff! Here is the link!

06-22-2006 14:54 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
Dale...do you remember where you posted? yUp Pleased

OverTheRhine.COM -- Orchard > Entertainment > Music > 77's DVD ( SEVENTY SEVENS ) :-)
06-22-2006 15:18 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:
Dale...do you remember where you posted? yUp Pleased

OverTheRhine.COM -- Orchard > Entertainment > Music > 77's DVD ( SEVENTY SEVENS ) :-)

Thank you for the information. I didn't realize that they had a board.

06-22-2006 15:29 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

I just posted on lowercase people forum board (Switchfoot). Cool

06-22-2006 22:16 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

I posted it at cmcentral.

06-23-2006 17:04 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Sharon Sharon is a female
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-07-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88 Miserable Crows Drowning

I posted it on derekwebb.com and rocksmyfaceoff.net

06-23-2006 18:04 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
HERACLEVS HERACLEVS is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-21-2005
Favorite 77s album: All of 'em

Big Grin RE: 77's DVD release announcement Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, baby!!!!! I'm all OVER this one!!!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"Safe in the Hands of Destiny"
06-24-2006 10:30 HERACLEVS is offline Send an Email to HERACLEVS Homepage of HERACLEVS Search for Posts by HERACLEVS Add HERACLEVS to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006

That was you! Aha! Red Face

Tumnus

06-28-2006 20:11 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

I posted to the Proto~Kaw Yahoo list & the Livgren Yahoo list

06-29-2006 10:04 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

Some late news here....

Due to an unexpected break in manufacturing costs, we are happy to announce that the cost of the 2 DVD set will be lowered to $25 plus shipping... Big Grin

The DVD is set to arrive on 7/5/06 for a Cornerstone release, followed by online sales to begin on 7/6/06 from both 77s.com and lo-fidelity. (Mike will also have a very limited number of the DVD to sell on the Dogs tour after Cornerstone.)

all for now...

jeffrey k.

PS...for those that were kind enough to post the DVD news on various sites, can you post the update as well? Thanks!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeffrey k.: 07-04-2006 21:56.

07-04-2006 21:45 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

Thumb Up! 77s DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ordered MiNe Pleased

http://www.lo-fidelity.com
07-06-2006 06:45 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

RE: 77s DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep....the DVD is out now....get it from 77's and lo-fidelity.com. Please note that Mike only brought a few copies of the DVD for the Dogs tour...it is a Dogs tour after all.... Wink

jeffrey k.

07-06-2006 21:47 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

mine is ordered, along with a few other jeffrey k goodies Big Grin

07-07-2006 12:38 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
j77
unregistered
RE: 77s DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Yep....the DVD is out now....get it from 77's and lo-fidelity.com. Please note that Mike only brought a few copies of the DVD for the Dogs tour...it is a Dogs tour after all.... Wink

jeffrey k.

Just ordered my 3 copies, thanks Jeffrey K. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
07-07-2006 15:41
Cliff Kuiper Cliff Kuiper is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-206.jpg

Registration Date: 07-10-2006
Favorite 77s album: Depends on my mood

will the dvds be available for awhile or are they limited ed.? i will buy this for certain, but need to get the moola together first! Smile

07-10-2006 23:36 Cliff Kuiper is offline Send an Email to Cliff Kuiper Search for Posts by Cliff Kuiper Add Cliff Kuiper to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

Thumb Up! RE: 77s DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG

I ordered MiNe Pleased

http://www.lo-fidelity.com

I received MiNe Pleased

thanks to lofi & 77s Cool
07-11-2006 04:58 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by Cliff Kuiper
will the dvds be available for awhile or are they limited ed.? i will buy this for certain, but need to get the moola together first! Smile

There really is no good answer to this. If it keeps selling and we go into a second printing, then they aren't "limited ed". If we sell a few hundred and then it all stalls...then they are limited ed. because there is no sense in making more.

As of now they are selling well...and the press should be picking up on it all soon...which should mean more sales.

Every sale counts, every sale matters, so buy when you can.

jeffrey k.

07-11-2006 08:01 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

i will have a couple of reviews up later this week, jeffrey.

07-11-2006 08:55 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

I personally hope you all make a few bones off this deal. Especially Doc Love and the 77's crew!

07-11-2006 09:09 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » 77's DVD release announcement

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH