77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » My Replies are missing........ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Replies are missing........
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

My Replies are missing........ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

many of my replies are missing to various and assundry threads from around 6/8 and after..............wassup wi dat??
06-16-2006 20:47 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: My Replies are missing........ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Birchell
many of my replies are missing to various and assundry threads from around 6/8 and after..............wassup wi dat??

The board blew up and they restored with a database prior to 6/8

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
06-16-2006 20:51 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

Thread Starter Thread Started by Birchell
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but I had some real witty comments, quips, and maxims that my incredibly creative/bi-polar mind will never be able to duplicate!!!!! Son of a Birch!!!
06-16-2006 21:03 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Birchell
but I had some real witty comments, quips, and maxims that my incredibly creative/bi-polar mind will never be able to duplicate!!!!! Son of a Birch!!!

I dig ^ reply.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
06-17-2006 06:52 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Big Grin
06-21-2006 07:48 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » My Replies are missing........

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH