77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » First Ever Unofficial International 77's Week » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First Ever Unofficial International 77's Week
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
j100xtraII
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gee rob, I wonder who the new guy could be? Roll Eyes
07-08-2004 19:03
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I always give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise except when they have names like sistah and Shaniabob Red Face

Although my first thought was that its the sea creature.

Was I ever on the inside?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rob 3.0: 07-08-2004 19:17.

07-08-2004 19:17 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by freek

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
A 77s Desktop for 77s week

Click here to download full size version

Very Nice Rob!

Thanks...

...and welcome Pistol Pete - as in Marovich?

~f

07-08-2004 20:39 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

First Ever Unofficial International 77's Week Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Comes now the final day--what has everyone done this week and a day?

07-15-2004 04:48 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Bret 3B Bret 3B is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-30-2004

RE: First Ever Unofficial International 77's Week Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Listened to the 77's, as much as possible!!!

don't have any 77's schwag, but I did wear my "NSRA Golden States Nationals" t-shirt 3 times (event held in Sacramento, home base for the 77's)

Kinda like the "Doublemint Twins"
07-15-2004 06:10 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by freek

went to a LD show on 7-7-04 (and presented mike with a little gift)
wore my 77's shirt, C-stone shirt & lost dogs shirt throughout the week (only once each...)
made and consumed a seven course meal for/with the family on Sat. in honor of the 77's
gave some copies (three) of EP out at church on Sunday and to a co-worker on 7/7
listened to all the live releases and 92 - present releases of the 77's...

Today in honor of Marti's Birthday I am going to listen to More Miserable and the Island release...

~f

07-15-2004 09:19 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by freek
went to a LD show on 7-7-04 (and presented mike with a little gift)
wore my 77's shirt, C-stone shirt & lost dogs shirt throughout the week (only once each...)
made and consumed a seven course meal for/with the family on Sat. in honor of the 77's
gave some copies (three) of EP out at church on Sunday and to a co-worker on 7/7
listened to all the live releases and 92 - present releases of the 77's...

Today in honor of Marti's Birthday I am going to listen to More Miserable and the Island release...

~f

Thanks for remembering me in such a noble way. I will get out SYP (my all-time favorite by anybody) and play it some time tonight.

07-15-2004 10:11 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered

I have worn my 77s t, my Mike Roe t, and my 77s hat. I have listened to every 77s album except that crow thang, so far. Oh, yeah, and one week from tomorow I am heading to Eugene for the 77s show. Big Grin
07-15-2004 16:12
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » First Ever Unofficial International 77's Week

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH