77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » First Ever Unofficial International 77's Week » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First Ever Unofficial International 77's Week
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

First Ever Unofficial International 77's Week Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THE FIRST EVER Unofficial INTERNATIONAL 77's WEEK!!!

Let it be known that July 7-15, 2004 is the first ever Unofficial International 77's Week!

Seven ways to celebrate 7/7/04-7/15/04

1. Listen to the 77's at least 7 songs everyday (request their tunes on radio stations everywhere).
2. Wear 77's tour shirts, t-shirts, hats, pins, etc.
3. Post 77 times on the 77's MB (per day or string it out over the week)...
4. Write Mike, Mark, & Bruce an appreciation letter (or E-mail).
5. Eat a 7 course meal in celebration of the 77's with your significant others!
6. Introduce a friend to the greatness, creativity and inspiration that is the 77's
7. Make a pilgrimage and see M. Roe with the Lost Dogs or catch the only show this summer in Eugene, OR on 7/24/04...

SPREAD THE WORD... 7 Heads Unite - and Celebrate the 1st ever unofficial international SEVENTY-SEVENS week

7/7/04-7/15/04

06-30-2004 04:37 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
j100xtraII
unregistered
RE: First Ever Unofficial International 77's Week Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will be participating in 77's week. Then I will cap it off with a roadie to Eugene for the 77's show. Cool
06-30-2004 05:49
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Thread Starter Thread Started by freek
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2 Days...

for all who care to observe this "first every unofficial international SEVENTY SEVENS week...

Cool

07-05-2004 10:18 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

kicking off this international week of festivities (unofficially the start of Int'l. 77's Week starts TOMORROW!! ) by taking my lovely bride to go see the Lost Dogs in Derwood, MD!!

Looking forward to it!!

Cool

07-06-2004 10:14 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Bret 3B Bret 3B is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-30-2004

RE: First Ever Unofficial International 77's Week Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by freek

Let it be known that July 7-15, 2004 is the first ever Unofficial International 77's Week!

1. Listen to the 77's at least 7 songs everyday (request their tunes on radio stations everywhere).
6. Introduce a friend to the greatness, creativity and inspiration that is the 77's
7. Make a pilgrimage and see M. Roe with the Lost Dogs or catch the only show this summer in Eugene, OR on 7/24/04...

SPREAD THE WORD... 7 Heads Unite - and Celebrate the 1st ever unofficial international SEVENTY-SEVENS week

7/7/04-7/15/04

I almost started it today!

Kinda like the "Doublemint Twins"
07-06-2004 10:17 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

I can understand your anxiousness... we all want an excuse to be about the 77's 24-7 (well, it helps to say to our loved ones... just this week...)!!

Cool

07-06-2004 10:26 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Mr. Magoo

quote:
I can understand your anxiousness... we all want an excuse to be about the 77's 24-7 (well, it helps to say to our loved ones... just this week...)!!

Cool

Anxiousness nothin...I am just bad with calendars!

07-06-2004 10:34 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
Ben Ben is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

quote:
kicking off this international week of festivities (unofficially the start of Int'l. 77's Week starts TOMORROW!! ) by taking my lovely bride to go see the Lost Dogs in Derwood, MD!!

Looking forward to it!!

Cool

DITTO - I'll be bringing my Bride, our children (at least six of the seven) and my parents as well!!!!!!!!!

See you at the beginning of 77's week.

07-06-2004 13:56 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

looking forward to seeing you Ben...

Looking forward to a good-sized crowd to come and enjoy the Dogs!!!

So is J. Elbel teching for this show?

~f

07-06-2004 14:45 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
TaylorJeff TaylorJeff is a male
Praying Naked

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Dude, that's WAAAAY too much work. Tongue

Spent of all my strength, relying on Yours
07-06-2004 16:35 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

quote:

7/7/04-7/15/04

The First Ever Unofficial International 77's Week has officially begun, here in Springfield. From now, until the 15th, I will not listen to anything but The 77's.

Will start by going to bed listening to "A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows"

07-06-2004 22:11 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by TaylorJeff

It is not intended to be work... it is intended to be FUN!

just 7 suggestions... pick one and celebrate in the spirit of a great band...

or don't- that is certainly cool too...

Cool

07-07-2004 06:16 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
TaylorJeff TaylorJeff is a male
Praying Naked

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TaylorJeff

It is not intended to be work... it is intended to be FUN!

just 7 suggestions... pick one and celebrate in the spirit of a great band...

or don't- that is certainly cool too...

Cool

I know, I kid.

But SEND the BAND an EMAIL??? I'm too shy to do that!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Spent of all my strength, relying on Yours
07-07-2004 07:18 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-07-2004 11:33 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

day two of Unofficial Int'l. 77's Week Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

taking in Mike & Mark's Instrumental offerings...

first greeting the day with dayDREAM...

next up - Orbis...

~f

oh yeah... donning my C-stone '01 tshirt - second band listed on the back... 77's!!!

Cool

07-08-2004 07:07 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Mr. Magoo

RE: day two of Unofficial Int'l. 77's Week Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NP: Pray Naked

I don't own any 77's T-shirts, but I am wearing my "NSRA Golden State Nationals T-shirt" from the event that was held in Sacramento, CA

07-08-2004 07:12 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

RE: day two of Unofficial Int'l. 77's Week Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bret 3B
NP: Pray Naked

I don't own any 77's T-shirts, but I am wearing my "NSRA Golden State Nationals T-shirt" from the event that was held in Sacramento, CA

Definitely in the spirit of the week - very cool!!

JUST IN...

on Saturday Freek's Menu for the 7 Course Meal...

1st course - appetizer - veggies & dip

2nd course - wine spritzers & punch with strawberries, raspberries and peaches

3rd course - small garden salad (at Table)

4th course - soup - mexican tortilla

Entre' - BBQ Country Ribs, potato salad and BBQ Baked Beans

6th course - A Patriotic Jello-cake (think it is called poke cake - my wife does the baking)

7th course - after dinner "adult drinks" Pleased (reclining on the front porch!!)

07-08-2004 07:47 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
backsat15and1/2 backsat15and1/2 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

Registration Date: 07-03-2004

mmmmmmmmmmmm

i'm only having tuna sandwiches, but i am wearing a 77s button from Eddie.

07-08-2004 10:59 backsat15and1/2 is offline Send an Email to backsat15and1/2 Search for Posts by backsat15and1/2 Add backsat15and1/2 to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

A 77s Desktop for 77s week

Click here to download full size version

Was I ever on the inside?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by rob 3.0: 07-08-2004 18:43.

07-08-2004 15:08 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Also for 77s week we now have 77 members thanks to the new guy. Big Grin

Welcome pistol-pete Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
07-08-2004 17:47 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » First Ever Unofficial International 77's Week

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH