77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Attachments, Avatars, etc... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Attachments, Avatars, etc... 5 Votes - Average Rating: 9.005 Votes - Average Rating: 9.005 Votes - Average Rating: 9.005 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eddie Econoline Van Halen Eddie Econoline Van Halen is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-109.jpg

Registration Date: 06-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do i dare trust again? do i dare attempt to post a photo of another one of my incredibly rare albums?? Big Grin

nope. i'm not ready yet.

Shocked

take 'er sleazy!

06-19-2006 00:16 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
Flower in the Sand

Motor Ed album #2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

did it work???

.......................it did??? sweet!!!!

Eddie Econoline Van Halen has attached this image:
Motor Ed  2.jpg

take 'er sleazy!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eddie Econoline Van Halen: 06-19-2006 00:21.

06-19-2006 00:18 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

omg Cheyenne Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That pic of me is HORRIBLE!!

Too fat.........too fat........Frown

quote:
Originally posted by Cheyenne
Testing, testing...
06-19-2006 02:09 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Doctor Love

RE: omg Cheyenne Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's a better one!

Doctor Love has attached this image:
John Pinches.jpg

06-19-2006 02:12 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

RE: omg Cheyenne Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Here's a better one!

LOL!
You look for these opportunities, don't cha?

06-19-2006 08:52 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just threw up my lunch I laughed so hard...............
06-19-2006 08:59 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:

it is a well known fact overalls "add" a GooD 30 pounds or so...
06-19-2006 13:23 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-513.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:

it is a well known fact overalls "add" a GooD 30 pounds or so...

LOL... Awesome.
06-19-2006 13:47 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Is that Brad Pitt or Tom Arnold?
06-19-2006 13:48
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

LMAO!!!!!!!

06-19-2006 13:51 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt

quote:
Here's a better one!

One of my faves....

As for the "fat" nonsense, I say Pffffft! Tongue

Mike laying down tracks in the studio vs. Mike pretending to pinch one off. Hmmmm.... Which one's classier? Wink
06-19-2006 13:52 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

I think it's Roy Clark.

06-19-2006 14:26 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Mezzo

quote:
quote:
Here's a better one!

One of my faves....

As for the "fat" nonsense, I say Pffffft! Tongue

Mike laying down tracks in the studio vs. Mike pretending to pinch one off. Hmmmm.... Which one's classier? Wink

We're supposed to be classy?

Uh..............................check please!

06-19-2006 14:27 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List

Hmm, well, I wasn't talking about you, but no. Class is not expected around here anyhow.
06-19-2006 15:10 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Brad Pitt.. with Tom Arnolds body.
06-19-2006 15:13
Doctor Love

Am I happy now? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep.

Am I still fat?

Yeppers!

quote:
Testing, testing...

There, you happy now? Baby

Doctor Love has attached this image:
Yucko\'s.jpg

06-19-2006 16:22 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Hmm, well, I wasn't talking about you, but no. Class is not expected around here anyhow.

Reminds me of a song.... Big Grin

No Class
(Lemmy Kilmister)

Shut up, you talk too loud,
You don't fit in with the crowd,
I can't believe you exist,
I've crossed you right off my list,
Too much, too soon, you're way out of tune,
No Class

Way out, you're way out of line,
No buddy I can't spare a dime,
Fade out, baby that's right,
No bark and even less bite,
Your perfect smile, betrays your lack of style,
No Class

Too late, you can't catch up now,
You face the wrong way anyhow,
I know you ain't got the brain,
To come in out of the rain,
Too bad, no magic, I'm afraid you're really tragic,
No Class

take 'er sleazy!

06-19-2006 17:51 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Audiori J has attached these images:
77s3d.gif
77s3d3.gif
77sfireavatar.gif
77s3d2b.gif

06-19-2006 21:05
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Cool
06-20-2006 05:28 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Provision National
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-187.gif

Registration Date: 03-30-2005

Make my avatar yours...

- PNB

experience the music.
06-20-2006 11:01 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Provision National: PNB Jesse Eubanks
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Attachments, Avatars, etc...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH