77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Attachments, Avatars, etc... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Attachments, Avatars, etc... 5 Votes - Average Rating: 9.005 Votes - Average Rating: 9.005 Votes - Average Rating: 9.005 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Attachments, Avatars, etc... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We've been working on Avatars and attachments... trying to get them to work again. You all may notice some "downtime" on the board here and there, since we have to shut it down to change certain things. Hopefully, it won't take too long though.

It's acting very strange.... We may need to just drop down to a lower version and then re-upgrade back to this one. No idea why it went haywire.
05-31-2006 22:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Attachments, Avatars, etc... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We've been working on Avatars and attachments... trying to get them to work again. You all may notice some "downtime" on the board here and there, since we have to shut it down to change certain things. Hopefully, it won't take too long though.

It's acting very strange.... We may need to just drop down to a lower version and then re-upgrade back to this one. No idea why it went haywire.

Shocked

06-01-2006 06:33 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

delete it all, and start over.

that is the only thing to do. Big Grin

06-01-2006 06:37 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh the fun that would ensue...

Tongue

clean, fresh board...

sounds intriguing...

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

06-01-2006 06:38 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

Bite me! Both of you! Tongue

I have been puting my post count abilities on my resume!

06-01-2006 07:22 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt

that will help on a job interview Roll Eyes

"so I see you spend a lot of time on-line..."

06-01-2006 08:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

that will help on a job interview Roll Eyes

"so I see you spend a lot of time on-line..."

I think it shows dedication and perserverance not to mention a commitment to stay number 1 and always do my best! Mad

06-01-2006 08:35 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
BigDork
Happy Roy

right... Roll Eyes

06-01-2006 10:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

quote:
Originally posted by larryl

Only at the command of the 77s.... I wouldn't think of it otherwise.
06-01-2006 10:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

Doc Love would never command or condone such a horrendous act!

Now as far as that Kmaxitampon thread......................................

06-01-2006 11:09 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Audiori J
unregistered

The board structure can be deleted and reinstalled without affecting the database of users and posts. Thats the way its supposed to work, they do interact and that can be an issue if one is of a version that is incompatable with the other. But, as long as its not a drastic jump in versions that shouldn't be an issue.
06-01-2006 12:42
BigDork
Happy Roy

there has been at least one change....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 06-02-2006 12:05.

06-02-2006 11:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
there has been at least one change.... Cool

What?

06-02-2006 11:54 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
quote:
there has been at least one change....

What?

I went crazy!

06-02-2006 12:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
quote:
quote:

Doc Love would never command or condone such a horrendous act!

Now as far as that Kmaxitampon thread......................................

Pleased

06-02-2006 12:45 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
wayneb wayneb is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Drowning....

Avatar? No thanks, I already have one.

06-05-2006 09:32 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Little test...... Dr Edward Daniel Taylor

audiori has attached this image (reduced version):
DrEdward2.jpg

06-18-2006 18:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cool..

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
06-18-2006 18:23 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Audiori J
unregistered

Avatars work again too, now we can all share in Doc's offensive pictures. Big Grin

Audiori J has attached this image:
77s3d3.gif

06-18-2006 18:36
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-513.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

Testing, testing...

There, you happy now? Baby

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheyenne: 06-19-2006 13:59.

06-18-2006 23:59 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Attachments, Avatars, etc...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH