77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

downloads? You bet! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
How much of this will be downloadable?

All of it. We'll be selling the files on The Choir's download page on their website, we think.....wait for it..
05-28-2006 23:21 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
I enjoy everyones company in this weird little Mike-Roe-cosm of the fanbase.

Really? Confused

Tongue

05-30-2006 05:56 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-513.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This album is going to totally ROCK! (Based on what I heard) :-D
06-03-2006 13:56 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Some of it's gonna surprise some folks I think... Tongue
06-03-2006 19:15 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

I am looking forward to this Dogs release. Cool
06-03-2006 19:22
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

It's Done.....It's All Done... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

IT'S ALIVE!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!
06-04-2006 12:43 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased Pleased Pleased

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
06-04-2006 15:15 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: It's Done.....It's All Done... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
IT'S ALIVE!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!

Happy Cool Happy Cool Happy Cool Happy
06-04-2006 15:36
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:
Originally posted by audiori

I am looking forward to this Dogs release. Cool

Me too! And I can't wait to see them live on July 7th!!! Pleased

Was I ever on the inside?
06-04-2006 16:26 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Audiori J
unregistered

Some of what I heard was pretty weird, so I guess you guys are living up to the calling;

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
06-04-2006 17:22
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Now on myspace!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We know you've been waiting, and now we have a special treat. We have posted the title song from the new, as yet unreleased, Lost Dogs album on our myspace page.

Let us know what you think.

The CD is due to be released within the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

Linda
06-16-2006 10:23 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Cool

06-16-2006 10:26 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Listenin' now love the metaphor!

Doc love is playin' a signature solo...

the girl in the band is singin' fine.

This is a fine NUMBER!!! It holds up to the hype. Very excited for picking this up on tour in July!!!

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

06-16-2006 11:02 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

I know a lot of FaNS who are myspace challenged or banned totally.

could someoNe uP load it HeRe or the LD SiTe as a .mp3 ?
06-16-2006 11:26 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG

I can if I have the ok from Mike Cool

06-16-2006 13:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:

what's with the pic? It looks weird.

Was I ever on the inside?
06-16-2006 13:42 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

it is creative, I think... the different crops give it a unique look... yet it has that yellow-y glow to it that other great lost dog press shots have had.

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

06-16-2006 13:46 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:

They weren't done in the tanning booth when the photog got there.

06-16-2006 17:18 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Thread Starter Thread Started by peawinkel

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:

They weren't done in the tanning booth when the photog got there.

I'm wondering where Doc's hands are. Terry & Steve seem to have a very satisfied look on their faces. Tongue

06-17-2006 08:47 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

oh, that peawinkie!

06-17-2006 09:20 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH