77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » I am new » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am new
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sandra Kofron Sandra Kofron is a female
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-29-2004

I am new Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know much about the 77's, I only have Drowning With Land In Sight which is my ex-boyfriends. Who are the Lost Dogs, I see thier name more than The 77's?

xoxoSandraxoxo

06-29-2004 13:55 Sandra Kofron is offline Send an Email to Sandra Kofron Search for Posts by Sandra Kofron Add Sandra Kofron to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: I am new Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sandra Kofron
I don't know much about the 77's, I only have Drowning With Land In Sight which is my ex-boyfriends. Who are the Lost Dogs, I see thier name more than The 77's?

xoxoSandraxoxo

Hi, Sandra, and welcome to the board!

The Lost Dogs are a band that consists of the lead singer of the 77s (Mike Roe), the lead singer of Daniel Amos (Terry Taylor), and the lead singer for the Choir (Derri Daugherty), plus the Choir's drummer Steve Hindalong for this tour. They're more country/folk in style than the 77s.

06-29-2004 14:00 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

welcome Smile

what Marti said Smile

06-29-2004 14:05 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sandra Kofron
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what do they sound like?

xoxoxSandraxoxox

06-29-2004 14:08 Sandra Kofron is offline Send an Email to Sandra Kofron Search for Posts by Sandra Kofron Add Sandra Kofron to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
what do they sound like?

xoxoxSandraxoxox

....guys doing Emmylou Harris songs....quite well, though....

06-29-2004 14:10 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Someone New

not sure if that's my style. I like music that rocks!

How did you get my post into yours??

06-29-2004 14:14 Sandra Kofron is offline Send an Email to Sandra Kofron Search for Posts by Sandra Kofron Add Sandra Kofron to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:

LOL Big Grin

Roll Eyes newbies Tongue

"quote" hint hint Wink

06-29-2004 14:16 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:

You hit the "Quote" button and make sure you start typing after the [/quote] in brackets. It helps people figure out what you're specifically talking about when these threads go 60 different directions.

06-29-2004 14:19 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:

LOL Big Grin

Roll Eyes newbies Tongue

"quote" hint hint Wink

Be nice, D8, or I'll stand you in the corner. Mad

Big Grin

06-29-2004 14:20 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Someone New

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:

You hit the "Quote" button and make sure you start typing after the
in brackets. It helps people figure out what you're specifically talking about when these threads go 60 different directions.[/quote]

did I do it right?

I have to go gotta head off to work. Maybe I'll come back sometime, I would like to know if the 77's have any other albums that are as good as the one I have.

xoxoSandraxoxo

06-29-2004 14:22 Sandra Kofron is offline Send an Email to Sandra Kofron Search for Posts by Sandra Kofron Add Sandra Kofron to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:

LOL Big Grin

Roll Eyes newbies Tongue

"quote" hint hint Wink

Be nice, D8, or I'll stand you in the corner. Mad

Big Grin

I was just flirting Wink

06-29-2004 14:25 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
quote:
quote:

You hit the "Quote" button and make sure you start typing after the
in brackets. It helps people figure out what you're specifically talking about when these threads go 60 different directions.

did I do it right?

I have to go gotta head off to work. Maybe I'll come back sometime, I would like to know if the 77's have any other albums that are as good as the one I have.

xoxoSandraxoxo[/quote]

Pretty close! We'll see you later, hopefully. Have a good day at work!

06-29-2004 14:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Welcome aboard Sandra. Pleased

And the 77s do rock...check out some of the links from the 77s.com main page...

Tom Tom Blues is one of my personal favs...

But Late is a good place to start methinks. Smile

06-29-2004 16:43 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Bret 2.0 Bret 2.0 is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie

I would agree that "Late" is a great place to start, since it contains all of "ep" (in a different order than on "ep")

"A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows" is a great release too.

"8ighty 8ight" is well worth tracking down, too. All their stuff is great. Make sure to listen to the samples

06-29-2004 20:11 Bret 2.0 is offline Send an Email to Bret 2.0 Homepage of Bret 2.0 Search for Posts by Bret 2.0 Add Bret 2.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 2.0: forty dlux
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

welcome Sandra. Drowning with Land in Sight is a great 77s cd to have

Was I ever on the inside?
06-29-2004 22:51 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Someone New

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie

thank you for the links and suggestions everyone. Travis keeps calling asking for his CD's back, I'm thinking of giving them back to him. Would it be wrong of me to keep the 77's one? He never really listened to it anyway. Do they have any good love songs? I went to wal-mart this morning they don't have any CD's by the 77's.

06-30-2004 08:41 Sandra Kofron is offline Send an Email to Sandra Kofron Search for Posts by Sandra Kofron Add Sandra Kofron to your Buddy List
latencybaks latencybaks is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

i think you will have to purchase most of their things on line, maam.
06-30-2004 08:51 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Welcome to the board, Sandra.

We actually have clips of every song the band has
ever released on the music pages.. that might help
you decide if theres any other albums that might
interest you.

The Lost Dogs are Mike Roe's other band.. sort
of an acoustic (most of the time) trio formed out
of the lead singers of three different bands...
the 77s (Mike), Daniel Amos (Terry Taylor) and
Derri Daugherty (the Choir). They're getting a lot
of attention on the board right now because they
just released a new album.

Mike & Mark of the 77s have also been working on
some new material - I have no idea when it'll be
finished though.
06-30-2004 12:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

I think Sandra is an alias...

~f

06-30-2004 13:02 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by freek
I think Sandra is an alias...

~f

That's entirely possible. I guess it's better to err on the side of caution and act as though she is who she says she is, or we may grow old together, just the dozen or so of us (or the dozen D8 aliases, whichever is the case).

06-30-2004 14:06 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » I am new

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH