77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's to tour? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's to tour? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Provision National
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-187.gif

Registration Date: 03-30-2005

77's to tour? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what do you think? should they do it? would anyone pay to see this?

goin' fishin',
pnb

experience the music.
04-11-2006 19:22 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Provision National: PNB Jesse Eubanks
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: 77's to tour? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Provision National

goin' fishin',
pnb

UMMMMMMMM YES!!

but then, you knew i would say that Big Grin

04-11-2006 19:36 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh yes!
04-11-2006 20:23 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: 77's to tour? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

goin' fishin',
pnb

I would LOVE do do that show. Unfortunately, the production costs may push it out of my league......

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-11-2006 20:42 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
j77
unregistered

quote:

goin' fishin',
pnb

What are the odds of a stop in Boise, Idaho? Probably zero to none right?
04-11-2006 20:50
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:

goin' fishin',
pnb

They'll hop over there right after they stop in Lincoln, dude.

04-11-2006 20:54 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:

goin' fishin',
pnb

more likely than nashville, i suspect.

04-11-2006 21:14 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: 77's to Untour? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:

goin' fishin',
pnb

more likely than nashville, i suspect.

We've just about got the exact path whittled into shape through the process of elimination. Big Grin

04-11-2006 21:19 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Boise Yes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Somebody get me/us a gig in Boise!!! I have tons of family there royally pissed off at me for not visiting them since The 77's played there in 1980 -- that's too long Crying

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:

goin' fishin',
pnb

04-11-2006 21:31 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: Boise Yes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Red Face Let's pass the hat and send j the money for the six-week "Decked by Auntie but Ulitimately Forgiven in Boise" engagement.

btw, j--take at least 131 pictures, or you're not trying.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 04-11-2006 21:41.

04-11-2006 21:35 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

should they tour?

that is a crazy question!! OF COURSE!!!!

the sevens element has been, is and always will be the live venue. it is on the stage where you witness this band being the product of three amazing musicians/friends wordlessly communicating with one another who together charge the atmosphere with sonic power by crafting music that both slams and nurtures the soul.

The indie status of the sevens has brought some GREAT releases in the past 5 years... but the great crime has been the lack of support and funding to tour.

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

04-12-2006 04:12 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

when ever they tour - I may have a contact for pulling 'em into the western suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA. Or of course there is also the club that Mike n' Michael used.

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

04-12-2006 04:17 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Naturally a stop in San Antonio would be on the tour schedule. I have no doubt!

04-12-2006 05:31 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
j77
unregistered
RE: Boise Yes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Somebody get me/us a gig in Boise!!! I have tons of family there royally pissed off at me for not visiting them since The 77's played there in 1980 -- that's too long Crying

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:

goin' fishin',
pnb

Call all your royally pissed off family and tell them to pony up. Tongue
04-12-2006 06:42
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:

goin' fishin',
pnb

I second that emotion. Get them to take the pictures, too.

04-12-2006 08:31 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

I'll pay for a show in the AL, GA, or TN area.......my single ticket attendance that is..........but you should get a great blog afterwards & great pub

Pleased

04-12-2006 08:45 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
eugene
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 07-21-2004
Location: "burt brother im not the 1 whosevil . its the devil your anniversary who prowls about liek a roarin lion seeeking who 2 devore"- tor replying to nails..... :D

Thumb Up! RE: Boise Yes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:

goin' fishin',
pnb

i'll make the 8 hour trip to boise if this does happen! Pleased

eugene from eugene....

04-12-2006 12:45 eugene is offline Send an Email to eugene Search for Posts by eugene Add eugene to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Cool

04-12-2006 13:26 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by phreaq
should they tour?

that is a crazy question!! OF COURSE!!!!

the sevens element has been, is and always will be the live venue. it is on the stage where you witness this band being the product of three amazing musicians/friends wordlessly communicating with one another who together charge the atmosphere with sonic power by crafting music that both slams and nurtures the soul.

The indie status of the sevens has brought some GREAT releases in the past 5 years... but the great crime has been the lack of support and funding to tour.

you should be writing press for the tour, methinks

04-12-2006 16:01 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

I might be persuaded. Cool Pleased

Linda
04-12-2006 18:38 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's to tour?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH