77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » The Message Boards » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Message Boards 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

it would be cool if.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....we could display 'em at around the average size that most folks use on this board. I'm not sure what the standard would be, but it would sure be cooler to have them fairly large but not so big that it's ridiculous. Would that mess things up and load down the board somehow?

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
It automatically reduces the size so that the pages aren't filled up with pictures. Folks can click on the pic to open it up to full size as well.

We can also adjust the size that they display at if you want us to.
04-13-2006 00:58 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nah, it shouldn't mess anything up. It might be loading in the full image regardless of the display size anyway.. not sure.
04-13-2006 01:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had a picture of Mark, Mike and me that I was going to attach, but it said that the file was too big. I am offended by the 7's board calling me fat!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-13-2006 05:30 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
It automatically reduces the size so that the pages aren't filled up with pictures. Folks can click on the pic to open it up to full size as well.

We can also adjust the size that they display at if you want us to.

adjust THiS !

04-13-2006 06:16 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Tongue

04-13-2006 07:04 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

RE: Why? Why? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Why can't we post larger sized images? I want 'em huge like the other oafs on here!

doc has image envy?

04-13-2006 07:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Big Grin

size does matter Shocked wait, did he just call me an oaf Mad

I got an Image for HiM Tongue
04-13-2006 07:54 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

We can adjust the settings, try again and let us know if its about what you want. That blue smiley there is 480 x 480...that about the size?
04-13-2006 08:40
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
We can adjust the settings, try again and let us know if its about what you want. That blue smiley there is 480 x 480...that about the size?

Hell no! Way too big!

04-13-2006 10:05 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

Hell no! Way too big!

On my screen it looks fine Pleased

04-13-2006 10:54 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

New Morning Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's reasonable, thanks. Now if we could just get rid of the "Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version)" gag...

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
newmorning2.jpg

04-13-2006 12:44 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Doctor Love

question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can I attach even larger images than the ones I've been doing so far? I'm not certain how to interpret the meaning of 'size' in this case, but that's because my mind has been blown from drugs.

Doctor Love has attached this image:
lineocoke1ev.jpg

04-13-2006 14:23 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Eddie Econoline Van Halen Eddie Econoline Van Halen is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-109.jpg

Registration Date: 06-24-2005

RE: question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Can I attach even larger images than the ones I've been doing so far? I'm not certain how to interpret the meaning of 'size' in this case, but that's because my mind has been blown from drugs.

[IMG]http://www.77s.com/wbb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=10[/IMG]

LOL! bro, that is a sweet photo! LMAO! Cool

take 'er sleazy!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eddie Econoline Van Halen: 04-13-2006 14:28.

04-13-2006 14:27 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Theres no limit on the size of the attachment. It just takes up 77s server space... which, for now, isn't a problem. They actually trippled the size of the server not too long ago and we're not even close to using it all.

Worst case scenario would be that we'd just have to delete some of the older attachments occasionally.
04-13-2006 14:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

We should be able to get rid of that "The Doctor has attached this Thingamajig to your board" text if we can find which board template its in.
04-13-2006 14:31
Doctor Love

Size Matters Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FYI, I was meaning 'size' as how it renders on the board, not it's actual dimensions. So, when I post an image, is the rendering being controlled by a pre-determined limit or is it the actual size of the image, at least up to a certain cut-off point?
04-13-2006 14:42 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Rocks in your Head

RE: question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I love that game! Shocked

04-13-2006 14:43 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Doctor Love

Sweet, Tatt! That means that you have LOTS OF MONEY and should be using it to fund a new album project. Let's talk turkey and close the deal Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:

I love that game! Shocked
04-13-2006 15:24 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Doctor Love

New Attachment Problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why is this image, crystal clear and shot with a digital camera, appearing pixelated within this message, though when you click on it it opens in another window at its proper resolution? My other images (which were fairly low-res to begin with) look fine either way -- what gives?

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
it\'s in the bag.jpg

04-13-2006 18:32 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: New Attachment Problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's a # of pixels vs. image size setting problem, isn't it?

04-13-2006 20:23 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » The Message Boards

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH