77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hey! A new 77's album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey! A new 77's album 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Cool Hey! A new 77's album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

at least that's the rumor going around Smile
03-20-2006 15:18 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's just a rumor Red Face

Smile )

03-20-2006 15:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is a rumor still a rumor if it happens to be true?
03-20-2006 21:08
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

Depends on if they call the album "rumor".

Alex

03-20-2006 21:57 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

Thread Starter Thread Started by LuR KiNG

quote:

1 : talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source

2 : a statement or report current without known authority for its truth

3 archaic : talk or report of a notable person or event

4 : a soft low indistinct sound :

I like that Cool
03-21-2006 09:32 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

I really can't wait to hear this one, it should be extremely interesting. Good old fashioned rock n roll. Cool
03-21-2006 09:35
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
I really can't wait to hear this one, it should be extremely interesting. Good old fashioned rock n roll. Cool

I concur.

03-21-2006 09:51 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

the 77's Jesus Hits Like an Atomic Bomb my most anticipated release of '06...

second most anticipated...

Mike Roe - SYP II; lost dogs & flower kings paradox hotel...

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

03-21-2006 09:56 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
quote:

Depends on if they call the album "rumor".

Alex

I feel another reference to Fleetwood Mac coming on.

03-21-2006 21:47 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

This is shaping up to be a good summer.
03-22-2006 06:49
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

YuP Smile )
03-22-2006 06:55 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

They're in good company. I saw a Blind Boys of Alabama album that I'd never noticed before this morning called Atom Bomb.

03-22-2006 09:28 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

And Chanticleer recorded it just before the blind boys. i have that one.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
03-22-2006 09:58 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

No way!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chanticleer recorded Atom Bomb?!?! I totally IDOL them. Looks like we're in good hands with Allstate! Cool

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
And Chanticleer recorded it just before the blind boys. i have that one.
03-22-2006 10:08 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-373.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island Album

1. Jesus Hits Like An Atom Bomb
2. Surely God Is Able
3. Amazing Grace
4. Medley: Soon One Mornin' - What You Goin' Do When The World's On Fire? - You Can't Hide - Run On For A Long Time
5. Didn't It Rain
6. Sit Down Servant - Plenty Good Room
7. Keep Your Hand On The Plow (Hold On)
8. My Soul Is A Witness
9. There Is A Balm In Gilead
10. Medley: Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child - Poor Pilgrim Of Sorrow - Walk In Jerusalem
11. Be Still And Know That I'm God

03-22-2006 10:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

03-22-2006 10:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

You had mentioned that you liked them a lot. i assumed that you got the new title from their album. i can't find the album here (must have it at work or lent out), but i think Atom Bomb is in the title. It is one of their most recent ones as it came out about the same time as FWS. i think i bought them at the same time.

03-22-2006 10:40 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

That's it, Mark!

03-22-2006 10:42 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

Big Grin

03-22-2006 10:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

Text Chanticleer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CooL I actually have some of their stuff on hold at the library...

it has been awhile, not because it is popular, but because they
only have a few copies of each.

Sound in spirit by Chanticleer
Warner Classics 2005.

How sweet the sound by Chanticleer
Warner Classics 2004.

A portrait by Chanticleer
Teldec 2003.
03-22-2006 12:17 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hey! A new 77's album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH