77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » The Last Box Set 1-2-3 in existence is mine... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Last Box Set 1-2-3 in existence is mine... 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

possibilities Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, if I can help fill in some folks' collections and make a little dough (not a fortune) on the side, we can all talk turkey and close the deal on single items like that -- I'm all ears. Any takers, come on -- I probably have a few of those singles laying around even. I'm slow on the uptake, though, so please don't expect overnight miracles. I'm happy to talk to any of you on a one-on-one basis so as not to turn this into a bidding circus. Send me private e-mails on this site and I'll see what I can dig up here and there as time permits. I certainly don't need every single piece I have lying around here. Just want to make sure I don't bottom the archives out -- need to keep 'em around for the grandkids and posterity and whatnot....

quote:
Originally posted by VeeDub
quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:
Originally posted by j77

I would love for someone to post an exhaustive list of all the singles and any other foreign released stuff, like the Sparks version of S&S.

If you re-read my post you will see I'm looking for a list of the singles and any other special or foreign things. I have all of the items in the above list and then some except for the Flevo Total Festival: Live Tapes Vol. 1.

I did read your post, but don't have that information or I would've tried to throw it in there. I thought my run-down might be of use to some reading this thread, and was not intended as a response to any particular post. Wish I did have some of the ol' vinyl singles, especially. Would be great to have a complete vinyl & CD discography, promotional and commercial, foreign and domestic!
02-22-2006 22:33 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Eddie Econoline Van Halen Eddie Econoline Van Halen is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-109.jpg

Registration Date: 06-24-2005

RE: possibilities Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Well, if I can help fill in some folks' collections and make a little dough (not a fortune) on the side, we can all talk turkey and close the deal on single items like that -- I'm all ears. Any takers, come on -- I probably have a few of those singles laying around even. I'm slow on the uptake, though, so please don't expect overnight miracles. I'm happy to talk to any of you on a one-on-one basis so as not to turn this into a bidding circus. Send me private e-mails on this site and I'll see what I can dig up here and there as time permits. I certainly don't need every single piece I have lying around here. Just want to make sure I don't bottom the archives out -- need to keep 'em around for the grandkids and posterity and whatnot....

quote:
Originally posted by VeeDub
quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:
Originally posted by j77

I would love for someone to post an exhaustive list of all the singles and any other foreign released stuff, like the Sparks version of S&S.

If you re-read my post you will see I'm looking for a list of the singles and any other special or foreign things. I have all of the items in the above list and then some except for the Flevo Total Festival: Live Tapes Vol. 1.

I did read your post, but don't have that information or I would've tried to throw it in there. I thought my run-down might be of use to some reading this thread, and was not intended as a response to any particular post. Wish I did have some of the ol' vinyl singles, especially. Would be great to have a complete vinyl & CD discography, promotional and commercial, foreign and domestic!

get 'em, doc! LOL!

take 'er sleazy!

02-23-2006 14:26 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ping Pong Over the Abyss
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's the brief run-down on my collection (scoff if you must, haha):

Box Set 1-2-3 (just arrived yesterday courtesy of Fed Ex.)
88/When Numbers Get Serious
Late
EP
Direct
Drowning...
Fun With Sound
Golden Field
Radioactive Singles
Pray ***** Big Grin
Sticks and Stones (British version, if I'm not mistaken. The Dutch version was uber-pricey)
Tom Tom Blues

Still after More Miserable... and if the Scratch Band material wouldn't set me back to the Stone Age, I'll check into it too. Cool

Yeah, I hope this topic doesn't go "bidding-war" either...but I do want to help the good doctor out if at all possible too. Cool

Late,

PPOTA

02-24-2006 05:43 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So what the crappola happened here??? Did yall score some tunage from the Doc??? Do tell!!!!
05-03-2006 20:39 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

Nope Nope Nope Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm in Nashville slavin' to bump out a new Lost Dogs album and didn't send anyone a box set, no way!

FYI, I would not send anyone a box set unless they paid me a substantial amount of money. I do have a couple of them lying around, and could use some dough to pay some bills. So, if someone REALLY needs one and is willing to line my pockets with some significant gelt, I might do it.

Any takers? Come on!

quote:
Originally posted by Birchell
So what the crappola happened here??? Did yall score some tunage from the Doc??? Do tell!!!!

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
climb that mountain!.jpg

05-03-2006 21:25 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Eddie Econoline Van Halen Eddie Econoline Van Halen is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-109.jpg

Registration Date: 06-24-2005

RE: Nope Nope Nope Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i wish i wasn't busted, bro, or i'd take you up on that offer!

take 'er sleazy!

05-03-2006 21:34 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Nope Nope Nope Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I'm in Nashville slavin' to bump out a new Lost Dogs album and didn't send anyone a box set, no way!

FYI, I would not send anyone a box set unless they paid me a substantial amount of money. I do have a couple of them lying around, and could use some dough to pay some bills. So, if someone REALLY needs one and is willing to line my pockets with some significant gelt, I might do it.

Any takers? Come on!

quote:

Check your email soon. I will get in touch on this!

05-04-2006 05:44 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Doctor Love

We're not talkin' eBay prices Tattie -- I gotta make rent here. Consider it a 'piece' of history courtesy of Doctor at a price too dear to pay. That can be part of your braggadocio afterwardsPleased

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:

Any takers? Come on!

quote:

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
quiet morning.jpg

05-04-2006 10:39 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
We're not talkin' eBay prices Tattie -- I gotta make rent here. Consider it a 'piece' of history courtesy of Doctor at a price too dear to pay. That can be part of your braggadocio afterwardsPleased

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:

Any takers? Come on!

quote:

Tongue

05-04-2006 12:32 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

i have everything that the 77s put out...all on cd...some vinyl...is there anuything that i am missing...probably the bootleg stuff mike was selling a few years back. don't care for that stuff

07-25-2006 19:42 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

77s DVD?

07-25-2006 19:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by tom tom blue
i have everything that the 77s put out...all on cd...some vinyl...is there anuything that i am missing...probably the bootleg stuff mike was selling a few years back. don't care for that stuff

Well, if you have everything that the 77's put out then I'm gonna have to say no, you are not missing anything. Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
07-25-2006 20:47 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

i want to know if nails ever got a box set from the doctor.

he hasn't mentioned selling his first born, so i am noit sure.

07-26-2006 06:42 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

yes dvd, don't you remember? my dfklkljkl gkl kl review5fdmbskl

07-26-2006 18:51 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Adam Adam is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

If you're looking to enhance your collection, Christiandiscs.com just added some copies of "More Miserable" and "Bootlevel".

Adam
07-28-2006 18:16 Adam is offline Send an Email to Adam Search for Posts by Adam Add Adam to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
i want to know if nails ever got a box set from the doctor.

he hasn't mentioned selling his first born, so i am noit sure.

Unless he was prepared to give up everything but the kitchen sink and clean his bathroom for the next two years, I don't think that the deal ever came off.

07-28-2006 18:22 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ping Pong Over the Abyss

quote:

Sure did, dude. The Doctor set me up with Guilty Pleasures, Happy Chrimbo, and More Miserable Than..., all autographed.

Thanks again, Mike. You rule!!!

Oh, and the DVD rocks too! Cool

07-31-2006 21:14 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » The Last Box Set 1-2-3 in existence is mine...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH