77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » NEW Myspace pages!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NEW Myspace pages!! 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Many things are good or bad based only on how you approach them. For my part, I would say that EWWWNLY for this bunch of people would I mess with it, but I have gone there and done a bit of cheerleading for the cause today.

03-05-2006 12:06 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
RaySteele
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-143.jpg

Registration Date: 04-01-2005

RE: NEW Myspace pages!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's another MySpace page worth looking into:

http://www.myspace.com/kevinfederlineforreal

03-29-2006 08:44 RaySteele is offline Send an Email to RaySteele Search for Posts by RaySteele Add RaySteele to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: NEW Myspace pages!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by RaySteele
Here's another MySpace page worth looking into:

http://www.myspace.com/kevinfederlineforreal

If you look far enough into the doghouse, can you see him in there? Confused

03-29-2006 08:50 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
Lovely Man uncurdled version Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those of you wanting to hear Lovely Man in its full glory (not the wussy version one on Real Men Cry) take a listen on Doctor Love's myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/micro77s

Linda
03-29-2006 11:36 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you very much. Heard it, liked it, downloaded it. Big Grin

Alex

03-29-2006 13:25 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Hey....is there any way we can get some 77's DVD news and ordering info on the 77's myspace page? I'm not sure who runs it, but this seems like a no-brainer in terms of getting the word out. I asked Mike, but he was on tour and obviously very busy....so can this get done soon?

1000 thanks...

jeffrey k,

07-25-2006 01:50 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

I believe thats Mike and Linda.
07-25-2006 06:28
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

yea...from what i have seen, linda is running those.

07-25-2006 08:41 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
herringostarr herringostarr is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-420.jpg

Registration Date: 09-03-2005

RE: Lovely Man uncurdled version Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
For those of you wanting to hear Lovely Man in its full glory (not the wussy version one on Real Men Cry) take a listen on Doctor Love's myspace page.

Linda

Hey, it's gone and I didn't get to hear it!

Crying

07-25-2006 09:11 herringostarr is offline Send an Email to herringostarr Search for Posts by herringostarr Add herringostarr to your Buddy List
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

Or Linda and Mike. Wink Linda is managing those two MySpace pages, as she listed on the first post:

http://www.myspace.com/the77s

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
07-25-2006 18:49 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im back

07-25-2006 19:26 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by tom tom blue
im back

I didn't realize you were gone... Roll Eyes

jeffrey k.

07-25-2006 23:35 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by sirjakeyjake
quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

Or Linda and Mike. Wink Linda is managing those two MySpace pages, as she listed on the first post:

http://www.myspace.com/the77s

Cool...then I will contact her about it all...

jeffrey k.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeffrey k.: 07-25-2006 23:57.

07-25-2006 23:36 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » NEW Myspace pages!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH