77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! 14 Votes - Average Rating: 6.7914 Votes - Average Rating: 6.79
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
RE: Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rug Doctors!!! -- LOL -- Now how do you suppose Doctor came up with "Love Doctor"??Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by sirjakeyjake
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
EWWWW!!!! That reminds me of my codeword for lesbos when I enter a restaurant and want to be discrete. I just mumble the word "beardos" in a hushed tone.

Sorry if I offended any furburgers today Tongue

ROFLMAO! Oh man, that's funny.

When my wife and I are out, we'll say something like "Hmmm....Rug Doctor's are in right now"...or our classic "for the cause/not for the cause", talking about why they say they are so...there's another thing we do, and it's funny, but not for here. I don't have the kahunas like Mike...

I'm being pulled off the keyboard now...
02-28-2006 11:35 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! You are the Bomb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

02-28-2006 11:47 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

RE: Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Rug Doctors!!! -- LOL -- Now how do you suppose Doctor came up with "Love Doctor"??Big Grin

LOL!!

It was a different play on the "carpet muncher"-type of comment. We wanted something we didn't have to whisper, necessarily We'd also considered "carpet crawler" (but didn't because of the Genesis song), then it degraded to "carpet cleaner", which sucked (no pun intended, really), which then brought us immediately to "rug doctor".

(Any relation to names or characters--real or fictional--is purely coincidental...) Cool

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
02-28-2006 13:03 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:

quote:
quote:
EWWWW!!!! That reminds me of my codeword for lesbos when I enter a restaurant and want to be discrete. I just mumble the word "beardos" in a hushed tone.

ROFLMAO! Oh man, that's funny.

When my wife and I are out, we'll say something like "Hmmm....Rug Doctor's are in right now"...or our classic "for the cause/not for the cause", talking about why they say they are so...there's another thing we do, and it's funny, but not for here. I don't have the kahunas like Mike...

I'm being pulled off the keyboard now...

Tongue

02-28-2006 13:15 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

RE: Eww Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
He's uglier than I thought possible

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
http://www.myspace.com/magicaleunuch

i,,m jsut as God made me ,sir. Crying

03-08-2006 13:59 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Thumb Up! RE: Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:

Another truly great post!

yes... classsic dr. love! Pleased

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
03-08-2006 14:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not only is tor back, but he appears to now be on steroids. Shocked Big Grin

03-13-2006 21:49 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

Did you watch American Inventor? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man oh man, I thought about this thread watching American Inventor tonight...

Best line...

The lady and her "life partner"...totally not for the cause...the lady is trying to decide on which prototype to use and has to call her SO for help...

"It's just so hard not having you to bounce stuff off of."

Donnie Baker would say "She said it, I swear to God she did."

My wife and I had a good laugh.

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
04-20-2006 22:27 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
eugene
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 07-21-2004
Location: "burt brother im not the 1 whosevil . its the devil your anniversary who prowls about liek a roarin lion seeeking who 2 devore"- tor replying to nails..... :D

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Not only is tor back, but he appears to now be on steroids. Shocked Big Grin

i love tor! Happy

04-20-2006 22:45 eugene is offline Send an Email to eugene Search for Posts by eugene Add eugene to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Did you watch American Inventor? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Man oh man, I thought about this thread watching American Inventor tonight...

Best line...

The lady and her "life partner"...totally not for the cause...the lady is trying to decide on which prototype to use and has to call her SO for help...

"It's just so hard not having you to bounce stuff off of."

Donnie Baker would say "She said it, I swear to God she did."

My wife and I had a good laugh.

Donnie Baker is a stud!!!!

04-21-2006 06:04 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

RE: Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Econoline Van Halen
quote:
Originally posted by Cheyenne
Wow, well I have to say I enjoyed Eddie Econoline very much!

thanx, cheyenne! it's been one helluva ride! take 'er sleazy everyone! LOL!

YuP MoRe proof . . .
04-26-2006 13:59 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lur King are you doubting Mudpappy... who already confessed:

Mudpappy
Mudpappy II
Eddie Econoline Van Halen
RaySteele
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Marrón Pulgar
LuRe KiNG
Nana
Scabhelmet (Lost Dogs board only)

------------------------------------------------------
I don't think there is any way that Eddie is the Good Doctor...

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

04-26-2006 14:06 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Eddie Econoline Van Halen Eddie Econoline Van Halen is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-109.jpg

Registration Date: 06-24-2005

RE: Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheyenne
Wow, well I have to say I enjoyed Eddie Econoline very much!

thanx, cheyenne! it's been one helluva ride! take 'er sleazy everyone! LOL!

YuP MoRe proof . . .

proof of what, bro?

take 'er sleazy!

04-26-2006 14:06 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by phreaq

~f

me 'n doc love have similar interests like axe-wielding and rockin' out and stuff, but that don't mean we're the same dude. LOL!

take 'er sleazy!

04-26-2006 14:08 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

quote:

No, just having a little FuN . . .

you have to admit the similarities are sometimes a little to MuCH.
04-26-2006 14:15 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Flower in the Sand

quote:
quote:

As an English major, I feel compelled to tell you that you're erroneously using the preposition "to" instead of the appropriate adverb "too" in the above sentence.

take 'er sleazy!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eddie Econoline Van Halen: 04-26-2006 14:26.

04-26-2006 14:25 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

preposition's and adverb's aside, I have a few adjectives for you EEVH Big Grin
04-27-2006 06:34 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:
quote:
quote:

As an English major, I feel compelled to tell you that you're erroneously using the preposition "to" instead of the appropriate adverb "too" in the above sentence.

hmmm.............
another similarity

04-27-2006 09:34 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

05-08-2006 22:58 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Have you seen Eddie's butt?

05-09-2006 08:33 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH