77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! 14 Votes - Average Rating: 6.7914 Votes - Average Rating: 6.79
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thats pretty much the effect of time on anything isn't it?
02-24-2006 12:19
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
Elenwhore Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought Eleanor was proud to be a chippie! Shocked
02-24-2006 12:27 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A furry chippie!

02-24-2006 12:41 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EWWWW!!!! That reminds me of my codeword for lesbos when I enter a restaurant and want to be discrete. I just mumble the word "beardos" in a hushed tone.

Sorry if I offended any furburgers today Tongue
02-24-2006 12:44 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Rocks in your Head

RE: Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
EWWWW!!!! That reminds me of my codeword for lesbos when I enter a restaurant and want to be discrete. I just mumble the word "beardos" in a hushed tone.

Shocked
But Doc, Us men are all just lesbians trapped in mens bodies!!!!!! Tongue

02-24-2006 12:47 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

RE: Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Shocked Tongue

02-24-2006 14:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Thumb Up! RE: Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
02-24-2006 14:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Rocks in your Head

Thumb Up! RE: Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Another truly great post!

02-24-2006 14:56 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Eleanor
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

RE: Elenwhore Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I thought Eleanor was proud to be a chippie! Shocked

And you point is?

02-24-2006 14:57 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Drowning....

Can we change one letter of the T-shirt to read "Man's Distraction"??

02-25-2006 06:56 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
Can we change one letter of the T-shirt to read "Man's Distraction"??

I don't think they just distract men!

02-27-2006 05:33 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

quote:

My approach in a restaurant is slightly different - I point at the suspect and yell "Carpet Muncher!"
I'm not well today ...

02-27-2006 10:41 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by bubbaepp
quote:

My approach in a restaurant is slightly different - I point at the suspect and yell "Carpet Muncher!"
I'm not well today ...

Thats another funny one.

02-27-2006 12:37 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 09-01-2004

quote:

Laugh my ever lovin' ass off!!!!!!!!!!

Tongue

02-27-2006 15:45 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Tongue Tongue Tongue

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
02-27-2006 22:44 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

quote:

ROFLMAO! Oh man, that's funny.

When my wife and I are out, we'll say something like "Hmmm....Rug Doctor's are in right now"...or our classic "for the cause/not for the cause", talking about why they say they are so...there's another thing we do, and it's funny, but not for here. I don't have the kahunas like Mike...

I'm being pulled off the keyboard now...

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sirjakeyjake: 02-27-2006 22:51.

02-27-2006 22:49 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by sirjakeyjake

nevermind

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 02-28-2006 06:05.

02-28-2006 06:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
quote:

ROFLMAO! Oh man, that's funny.

When my wife and I are out, we'll say something like "Hmmm....Rug Doctor's are in right now"...or our classic "for the cause/not for the cause", talking about why they say they are so...there's another thing we do, and it's funny, but not for here. I don't have the kahunas like Mike...

Come on man!!!!!!

02-28-2006 06:13 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

nevermind

You've officially created a situation where I must Roll Eyes .

And Wink .

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
02-28-2006 08:41 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
Audiori J
unregistered

We grew up with a neighbor next door we called Mr Shirley..

My brother and his friend one time as teenagers were standing in the Church hall before service and as people walked past (men and women) to enter the sanctuary, they would say "real" or "fake" just to amuse themselves and got some pretty weird looks.
02-28-2006 09:11
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH